Copkickz Legit or Fake

Has anybody ever purchased from copkickz big cartel because I am planning on buying the Jordan 6 Maroon and before I send them $300 I wanted to see what kinda luck anybody else had with them. Can't wait for them to release will be out of the states next month. Thanks in advance for any help

smh you guys willingness to spend your damn money really makes someone want to sell fakes too....

that site is fake as hell, wise up man. nobody got these on hand
:smh:

Preciate that but I figured it might be someone out there who actually sells shoes when they get them cuz I worked in a Finishline and we would have our shoes a month early and I've bought shoes early before and scanned at my store and shoe popped up so its people who actually sell real shoes early.

Preciate that but I figured it might be someone out there who actually sells shoes when they get them cuz I worked in a Finishline and we would have our shoes a month early and I've bought shoes early before and scanned at my store and shoe popped up so its people who actually sell real shoes early.
except we're talkin 5+ months early on shoes not even ******* shown by Nike yet, b. plus copy and paste exists. style codes can be seen on Nike and other sites right now

Back
Top Bottom