COPPED A JETPACK!

Wait jet-packs exist?!
indifferent.gif

#MindBlown.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by shch

Jae's IS300 is (was???) sick as hell. Post up pics bro, and convince the OP that IS's aren't just for girls........
thanks. yeah, i still got it. 04 with 50k miles. going to drive that garbage +$! outdated girls car til it stops running. 
pimp.gif

OP- congrats on your jetpack. i hope NT didn't influence your car buying decision. if you really want opinions on cars, you're better off looking for model specific car forums instead of asking NT. and btw- if everything on it works, 10-11k for an 03 with 60k sounds like a good deal.
I hear that it's really popular in the IS community to do this thing called washing their car.

Jae's IS300 is (was???) sick as hell. Post up pics bro, and convince the OP that IS's aren't just for girls........
thanks. yeah, i still got it. 04 with 50k miles. going to drive that garbage +$! outdated girls car til it stops running. 
pimp.gif

OP- congrats on your jetpack. i hope NT didn't influence your car buying decision. if you really want opinions on cars, you're better off looking for model specific car forums instead of asking NT. and btw- if everything on it works, 10-11k for an 03 with 60k sounds like a good deal.
I hear that it's really popular in the IS community to do this thing called washing their car.

Originally Posted by KillItWithFire

pimp.gif

you heard wrong. that went out of style when the second gen came out.

fix your windshield.

pimp.gif

fix your windshield.

pimp.gif

fix your windshield.
Speed crack, diverts the air towards the planned roof scoop to counteract my lack of AC. It's all very technical, you wouldn't understand.

pimp.gif

fix your windshield.
Speed crack, diverts the air towards the planned roof scoop to counteract my lack of AC. It's all very technical, you wouldn't understand.

fix your windshield.
i don't get it. so many questions.

will the roof scoop affect the ability to stack junk mail on the roof?

fix your windshield.

fix your windshield.

Nah man, flexible ducting straight from the slot to the scoop. Mail waiting for me whenever I get in it. Your Lexus ain't got that.

fix your windshield.

Nah man, flexible ducting straight from the slot to the scoop. Mail waiting for me whenever I get in it. Your Lexus ain't got that.

Back
Top Bottom