COPPED MACBOOK Pro! Now I need a Digital Camcorder. MACBOOKERS COMe IN

Macbook Pro Users.. I just got one and now i'm feeling to get a digital camcorder to record just random things in life. I know you some of you out there on NT have one or have an idea of one to buy.
I'm not a video director, i'm just looking for a good starter.

i searched the mac thread and nobody seems to be talking about any digital camcorders.

please help.

Macbook Pro Users.. I just got one and now i'm feeling to get a digital camcorder to record just random things in life. I know you some of you out there on NT have one or have an idea of one to buy.

i searched the mac thread and nobody seems to be talking about any digital camcorders.

please help.

For real video projects I just roll with a Canon 7d.

For random things, A FlipMino HD. No real complaints with it. It's simple and straight forward, no big menus or anything to mess with.

For real video projects I just roll with a Canon 7d.

For random things, A FlipMino HD. No real complaints with it. It's simple and straight forward, no big menus or anything to mess with.

the flip is very small. does not hold a lot of film though huh?

It is a nice one though thank you.

anyone else?

the flip is very small. does not hold a lot of film though huh?

It is a nice one though thank you.

anyone else?

Is the Apple store w/student discount the best spot to buy a Macbook Pro?

I know they never go on sale.

Originally Posted by danextjordan23

please help.
Well with DSLR's taking a new direction with adding HD video, I believe you could invest your money towards one in the long run.

please help.
Well with DSLR's taking a new direction with adding HD video, I believe you could invest your money towards one in the long run.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I would say getting it on Amazon is the better deal. No tax, which comes out to being more than the $100 you save by going to the Apple Store.

That being said, I had to go to the Apple Store to grab mine. Don't regret it one bit, love this machine.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I would say getting it on Amazon is the better deal. No tax, which comes out to being more than the $100 you save by going to the Apple Store.

That being said, I had to go to the Apple Store to grab mine. Don't regret it one bit, love this machine.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

please help.

DSLR's?

Yes, i can do that as well... I have been researching for the past hora

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

please help.

DSLR's?

Yes, i can do that as well... I have been researching for the past hora

Just ordered the Flip MinoHD on Amazon.

I ordered the 3rd Edition and read a lot about this one. I'm feeling good about this one. However, it is the latest models and there aren't a lot of reviews about it. But how different can it be from the 2nd Gen? (I know how different it is) (NOT MUCH)

Thanks NT. You just made me buy a new camera!

Wish me luck.

Just ordered the Flip MinoHD on Amazon.

I ordered the 3rd Edition and read a lot about this one. I'm feeling good about this one. However, it is the latest models and there aren't a lot of reviews about it. But how different can it be from the 2nd Gen? (I know how different it is) (NOT MUCH)

Thanks NT. You just made me buy a new camera!

Wish me luck.

If you have like 2 grands on you to spend. I'd suggest getting the Canon T2i digital SLR camera. Take great pictures and shoot HD movies.

Back
Top Bottom