Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

No go for me on the crew sweatshirt. Chick from major said they only had size L left. I need that XL or XXL. I'm sure more will drop. Just wanted to check one shirt off my list. I'll find it cheaper than $60 anyway.
When did you try to order? I just ordered an XL from them..

Like 25 min ago......*@!.....some chick said all they had was a L. That's dirty. Edit: Thanks Smurf .... Got my sizes.

FOR ANYBODY THATS WANTS THE CREW AND SHIRT NIKE HAS THEM I JUST ORDERED BOTH YOU HAVE TO PHONE ORDER WITH THEM 8008066453 CREW PRODUCT# 395006-010 AND SHIRT395007-010
pimp.gif
crew is 60.00 and shirt is 28.00

just picked up my shirt from nike sneaker preorder here i come
pimp.gif
, butsoles do u know when u gonna start shipping the foams out?

At least this thread ain't jumpin like the Eggplant thread. But will still got 1 month until release, then it might get crazy

to the guy that was looking for a xl call nike i called and they was able to find me a 3xl and that sweatshirt aint worth $60 imo.

It'll be worth $60 when u can't find em anymore. I always get played on the shirts etc. cause of size. Not this time.

someone with the samples should do a side by side of these and the eggplants....ppl saying the shape changed but i got a feelin it might just be the earlyrelease pairs

Went Ahead And Picked Up The Copper Crew....... Nice And Simple FTW On This One
pimp.gif

*The Crew Looks To Me To Be The Same Materials As Any Other "Nike Sportswear" Crew, Which In Fact Are Actually Some Pretty Nice Sweatshirts
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom