Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

color is just ok..... but I need a pair of foams in my life so I might have to cop jusst because

Should of went with the actual color of the Penny Coin, I gotta see the actual shoe to determine.

SMDH@ not going with the actual color of the penny, FU Nike, you always slay me.

i should just set up direct deposit from my paycheck to nike for the next year and a half. these are a must have

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

If these are as limited as the eggs i can forget about these too. Still ain't found a decent price for the eggs. So sad....so sad.
LOL The Eggplants were everwhere and are still everywhere, even people in the boondocks got multiple pair for retail. I hope you where jokeingwith that statement or you just need to open your eyes, no offense these are everywhere easy find.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Whack. Good luck tryin' to find a fit for those. Oh wait. White or blk t-shirt, Yankee fitted, jeans below the butt cheeks.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is going to be hilarious by the time of the release.

Originally Posted by TrapStar

Should of went with the actual color of the Penny Coin, I gotta see the actual shoe to determine.

SMDH@ not going with the actual color of the penny, FU Nike, you always slay me.
that picture isn't too vibrant...I'll wait until actuals come out

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Jimmy Blanco1983 wrote:

If these are as limited as the eggs i can forget about these too. Still ain't found a decent price for the eggs. So sad....so sad.
LOL The Eggplants were everwhere and are still everywhere, even people in the boondocks got multiple pair for retail. I hope you where jokeing with that statement or you just need to open your eyes, no offense these are everywhere easy find.

word I can get eggplants for retail still. me personally i'm not crazy to let them go for that price though.

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by BP the owner

first off, that gold-silver-bronze photoshop is not mine. it was a photoshop of one of my photoshops, thats why it has my tag on it. i think it was Wally that did it?

second, this is mine:
this with ROYAL BLUE ACCENTS in the upper. like the pull tabs, tongue, and swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

feb 2010 release def a go!!!

people are hatin on these the same way they did on the pearls... im sure all the haters will be stalking HOH and all local shops to cop these i know i am
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom