Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^^^ it really doesnt........but im sure we'll make it happen

this shirt is a must have for me now........

Copped 2 pair min
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrapStar

Should of went with the actual color of the Penny Coin.

agreed. these will be a gametime decision, although my initial reaction is disappointment. not really feelin the "dirty copper" color. looks too dullimo. coulda been so much better.
these guys need to hire BP already.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by TrapStar

Should of went with the actual color of the Penny Coin.

agreed. these will be a gametime decision, although my initial reaction is disappointment. not really feelin the "dirty copper" color. looks too dull imo. coulda been so much better.
these guys need to hire BP already.
co sign

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

uglier that the eggplants

Why Do People Find It Necessary To Make These Types Of Ignorant Comments?
eyes.gif

Anyhow, Swooped This Up This Afternoon From The Local Outlet In Anticipation Of These Gems:

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Just Actually Grabbed This Shirt Myself For These And Starting To Think More And More That It Might Not Do
ohwell.gif
.... Color Seems Too Gold.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages...ages=275436973,275436886&formats=0,0&format=0
Just Actually Grabbed This Shirt Myself For These And Starting To Think More And More That It Might Not Do
ohwell.gif
.... Color Seems Too Gold.
its gotta be pretty close......If nike was smart theyd realize that people have this shirt and try to make it close to a goldish glitter.
Not such a dull dingy copper. I think the final shoe will look way better than this first pic they got so much time to tweak it still.

^Yea Man I Hope So....I Was Actually Thinking That They Dropped This Shirt Originally KNOWING That They'd Bring Out A Pair Of Foams To Match.... Why ElseWould They Do The Shirt In This Colorway?

Back
Top Bottom