Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Ef3

copper colored shoe
sick.gif

ill stick to the orlando colorway
better not see you after release in this post or pick u post askin/showin a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ATLienSmoke: wrote

Whats up! Most spots in ATL will have these.. I know of Waltons,Niketown, Supreme, but these are all downtown area... You may have toride South from Canton, though...
Release date I'm hearing is the 13th.. Hope that helps..
pimp.gif

How is the release in ATL? are they pretty crazy

cause here in Florida coppin shoes is a breeze everybody walk in at 8am n get they 2 or 3 pairs and leave

another questin are all Footactions gettin these?

only reason i asked cause my hometown just got a Footaction and we didnt have one when the Eggplants came out so i cant tell if they get Foams or not
laugh.gif
they got all the 1/2 cents that came out when they opened though

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Ef3

copper colored shoe
sick.gif

ill stick to the orlando colorway
better not see you after release in this post or pick u post askin/showin a pair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if he does, he will be trying to trade them for some royals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Rain sleet or snow I'm rocking these the day I cop this time. I ain't waitin for summer #%*& it. Lifes to short to keep shoes DS ..... also my resolution this year to actually wear my $&#% and quit fearing the inevitable.

My same resolution also.
laugh.gif
 Tired of keeping shoes DS

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Rain sleet or snow I'm rocking these the day I cop this time. I ain't waitin for summer #%*& it. Lifes to short to keep shoes DS ..... also my resolution this year to actually wear my $&#% and quit fearing the inevitable.

My same resolution also.
laugh.gif
 Tired of keeping shoes DS

Preach
laugh.gif

wear your shoes! why are we spending so much money for our closets to look nice? our feet should look nice and our eyes should be enjoying how nice everyone else's feet look.

instead of closets having all the fun!

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

wear your shoes! why are we spending so much money for our closets to look nice? our feet should look nice and our eyes should be enjoying how nice everyone else's feet look.

cosign to the fullest.. wats the point of keeping extra pairs in ur closet thats just a huge wait of money

Originally Posted by so wavy

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

cosign to the fullest.. wats the point of keeping extra pairs in ur closet thats just a huge wait of money

It's easier to just buy two or three pairs of a shoe you know you will want to rock for the next 10 years. My kicks last me an average of 3 years or so. (Moderate use, taking care of them). IN that time, the same shoe probably will not retro, so I buy an extra one or two pairs so when my first pair dies, I can whip out a fresh new one. And if I don't feel like I want to wear it anymore? I can always sell it. There's never been a time when I couldn't make my money back from selling a retro no one can get at the time.

But if someone just buys one pair and holds onto it for a while? Nahhhhhh....

I normally try for 2 pair one to wear now and then a pair for later sometimes it doesn't always work out

Im ready for this release..This release will prob be about the same as the foamposite eggplant release..

usually i'll get one pair of something i like, two pairs if it's something i REALLY REALLY like...like with these coppers.

although, i am aiming to get three pairs of these....one to rock, another to stock, and  a 3rd to swap
wink.gif

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

^^^thats wats up im a senior there..gud luck wen u get there

nice im a sophomore in umd right now. good to see a fellow terp lol
o word my boy won a soccer national championship at umd can i get some of this bro love
happy.gif

Finally...FINALLY...was able to order my pair from sneaker_st. I thought I wouldn't have a chance at them seeing how the restock had been posted in this big 'ol thread. Now, I just wait and go to sleep content.
smile.gif

I agree on rockin your kicks....

I might have to scoop a fresh black T so I can rock it with these right away!

I agree on rockin your kicks....

I might have to scoop a fresh black T so I can rock it with these right away!

I'm still wanting that black/copper goliath fitted but just keep picturing 9000 people with the same hat and penny crew on lol may have to pass

Back
Top Bottom