Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Dont know if this was posted yet but for all you NYers that can wait till release date

FOOTACTION 34TH STREET WILL BE DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH ON THE NIGHT OF 2/12 FOR THESE...

Dont know if this was posted yet but for all you NYers that can wait till release date

FOOTACTION 34TH STREET WILL BE DOING A MIDNIGHT LAUNCH ON THE NIGHT OF 2/12 FOR THESE...

Originally Posted by searchin4js

will they have a pair limit?, i want to get myself 2 pairs of these.

Back
Top Bottom