Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

are there any other legit sites that are doing preorders? or peeps that are on ebay that are legit and doing preorders?

if you dont live in Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Houston, or Orlando good luck in the south

has anyone ordered from footwear_depot on ebay before theyre preordering for 223.25 right now are they legit or no? It looks fishy, and on ebay if it looks fishy it usually is, can anyone confirm please

Hmmm, decisions...decisions.

Should I buy the whole size run from my spot again? or Not?

I love working at a shoe store.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

This guy.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Funny how hype is different in other cities. I think it's dry on the west coast

heck no my spot is in SoCal and we get about 5 calls a day average and only 24pairs

Originally Posted by STARBURY

has anyone ordered from footwear_depot on ebay before theyre preordering for 223.25 right now are they legit or no? It looks fishy, and on ebay if it looks fishy it usually is, can anyone confirm please

yea they legit

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

FTW! 
pimp.gif

And how many time must i tell dudes nike is shipping stuff out different these days they 2day ship launch date products!!!

so stop bothering your spots unless they get product from overseas....

i went to drjays in 34th st today dude told me they gonna have em the 13th or the day before for sale but i aint tryna wait that long
laugh.gif

lmaooo the closer we get to release date the more ppl are havin trouble securing their pairs

Ok can someone name the stores getting them

like footlcoker footaction, champs, finishline????? what stores are getting them?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

if you dont live in Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, Houston, or Orlando good luck in the south

Technically DMV's the south
Mid-Atlantic
You can be in the mid atlantic and south.
There's also a term called south atlantic

Virginia definitely is, they fought for the confederacy
Maryland is one of the original southern colonies, but is boderline.  They had a lot of people who fought for, supported the south and flew the confederate flag.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Ok can someone name the stores getting them

like footlcoker footaction, champs, finishline????? what stores are getting them?
How about you read instead 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom