Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by justivkickx

Can someone please tell me what stores will be getting the Copper Foams? Is it just an HOH release or will Niketowns have them as well? Please PM if you have info. Thanks!

633756853503503120-reading.jpg

What is wrong with these dudes ? By the time u post "where can I cop these?" you coulda went back 3 pages and seen 3 other people ask the same question. Dudes act like all the answers are on the last page. LOL. I think i've gone back into a thread maybe 40+ pages before. I would update the 1 st page but at this point u should have a game plan already. Do your homework class.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

What is wrong with these dudes ? By the time u post "where can I cop these?" you coulda went back 3 pages and seen 3 other people ask the same question. Dudes act like all the answers are on the last page. LOL. I think i've gone back into a thread maybe 40+ pages before. I would update the 1 st page but at this point u should have a game plan already. Do your homework class.

forget going back pages, theres a thing called google. use it

Originally Posted by BLUE HEFNER

FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION WILL BE GETTING THESE!!!!!!!!!!!1
I came in here to post this.. my boy that works @ footaction told me they're getting 120 pairs.

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by BLUE HEFNER

FOOTLOCKER AND FOOTACTION WILL BE GETTING THESE!!!!!!!!!!!1
I came in here to post this.. my boy that works @ footaction told me they're getting 120 pairs.

Good looking out... By any chance do you know if their getting the t shirts too?

Yeah, the how do these fit and where can I buy these questions are getting annoying.

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Hopefully i could get these easily im not tryna pay no geraldine sneaker store prices ninjahood probally know what im talking bout geraldine the rapist of the heights
ahh i remember her....we used to call her the "OD Lady"  she really passed away? Good 'ol 186 & Amsterdam

wow, they finally approved my account!
eek.gif

anyway, these will be an easy cop here in dc/bmore. 2 pairs for me. should hopefully have em by the end of the week.
happy.gif

i know u NY cats are good .... but the fitted hat game in Akron is wack. All i can find is stretch fit fitteds or one size fits all and i cant even do it. I need that 7 3/8. And everytime i order a hat in my exact size online like hatland etc. the @#$% never fits and i gotta ship it back an pay shipping. I just gave up .....

i know u NY cats are good .... but the fitted hat game in Akron is wack. All i can find is stretch fit fitteds or one size fits all and i cant even do it. I need that 7 3/8. And everytime i order a hat in my exact size online like hatland etc. the @#$% never fits and i gotta ship it back an pay shipping. I just gave up .....

Yeah I had that prob at first then I just got a 8 everytime lol and let my hair grow a lil bit

Back
Top Bottom