Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I'm coolin out until a solid sole pair drops. I wear royals and eggplants faithfully and the soles are beginning to go to #%$@. They aren't even beat,but the soles are taking away from the shoe. Few more month and i'ma have michigan and laker foams.

^^^^ u already know u can't go wrong wit Michigan colors.....
smile.gif

to bad I just sold my Royals to a cat in France. I was never gonna wear em. I'd put em on to wear outside then change em everytime.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

smile.gif

to bad I just sold my Royals to a cat in France. I was never gonna wear em. I'd put em on to wear outside then change em everytime.
word i cant bring myself to wear em. i dont wanna even touch. i just wanna look at em. lol

these are not a HOH release @ all, reps were around in the past week at vault and at my mom/pop with samples. There will be enough to go around for everyone.They are beautiful, no I dont have pics

^^^^ that's a hot little piece of info right there.....shoulda got a pic though

I'm buying regaurdless.....I know Nike knows better than to put out a poop brown foam one. They'll make it fire like the eggs were.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

smile.gif

word i cant bring myself to wear em. i dont wanna even touch. i just wanna look at em. lol
lol true i just look at the pairs i have and the pair that did make it outside only seen day light once.

I know what you guys mean, my royal blue 1/2 cents only saw around 12 hours of wear time and most of that time was just sitting down at work. The eggplantfoams have seen exactly 8 hours and that was it.

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

too early for the truth~ mostly like a rumor^

Wrong. As has been stated by many of the people with solid info in here (including me)... These ARE NOT HOH. They will be released similar to the purplefoams (perhaps a little more limited just b/c Nike seems to be producing smaller numbers these days in response to general demand, but maybe not).

I already have 16 pairs on lock. Peep the sig if you want to avoid the headache of hunting these down.

These are NOT a HOH release!!! As stated by few others and myself. I have seen the print out from the nike rep. My store is getting 12 pairs.

mjvc wrote:

These are NOT a HOH release!!! As stated by few others and myself. I have seen the print out from the nike rep. My store is getting 12 pairs.

damn 12.....similar #s to the atlantics 2s...that would be really interesting

Yeah, 12 pairs to your store sounds about right. According to my source these are actually gonna be rather limited. For those of you looking to guarantee yourpair, I have a very limited allocation of these available for pre-order (peep sig).

Back
Top Bottom