Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

This has been the tightest release I have ever seen. I cannot believe how many sellers got their shipments so soon to the actual release date.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I keep hitting quantity 2 just for practice ... any other 13's out there?

Here.

If you happen to cop 2 don't be afraid to sell one to ya boy
for the retail.
wink.gif

eastbay aren't getting these so is online fnl, fa and footlocker
indifferent.gif
 and iam here thinking this would be a limited gr
grin.gif

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

Originally Posted by curtisboy

IS the jordan 2010 up on NDC because I prefer them over that dirty copper penny

if that was the case i would order them off of shoe trends and save some cash and get them....
lol i was joking

haha...good. you never know these days though....and i wouldn't hate on you if you liked them....lol

lol im just getting antsy I want my pair and I want you guys to have your pair because we have been dedicated to the grand arrival of these foams and not to see everywhere a bunch of random shmoes who never owned a pair of foams or a shoe with a price tag over $150 before rockin these. 

Hoh ny will open at 7 am.. They will have near 1000 Footlocker on 34 st 1000 Footlocker in mAnhattan mall on 33 st will have some not many not sure of amount. Niketown ny 150 today next week 150 more. Y'all going mad over these... Enjoy I don't need anymore good luck guys

Lol ok AM 87 what size u wear? Lol. Might cop some extras. To many size 13's out here. Go to sleep there mine. Haha

@STARBURY
might go to plaza bonita but too many folks know bout that place so i dont know bout this situation while north county is closer, plus blends was tryin to get me to pay premium prices on some am90s they had last time i was there some time ago, they might hike the price on the coppers too.  im keeping hope alive with NDC so we'll c, where you coppin?

Back
Top Bottom