Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

awt6yv.jpg
yup...there it is...

what are you searchin on bing? I cant even get to ebay from bing?

i tried the same thing s dubl posted a page back and what baby jumpman just posted, and nothin still, no green flag, im logged into ebay too...

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

nothing.

bing.com/cashback

shop cashback stores

ebay
got it...

jaydubbz03...the CB wont show on the ebay home page...you have to go to a BIN auction, then you'll see it.

You are signed in on bing.com right, not just searching from cashback. Also go to a bin auction then it should be there.

im logged in to bing and ebay, problem is when i go to the "shop cashback stores" link and click on the ebay link, it takes me to the bing homepage instead now, im clueless at this point

^^thanks then i still have a chance...i m at work now so i hope ndc comes through when i'm paying attention

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

im logged in to bing and ebay, problem is when i go to the "shop cashback stores" link and click on the ebay link, it takes me to the bing homepage instead now, im clueless at this point

hmmm..Im not having any problems.

I just went through it again and everything works for me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by iamlegend

i went to bed at 2:00 and the shoes are out of stock. smh

nope...never went up.

I had a chick in the crib lastnight n totally forgot about the midnight release on NDC...Wake up this morn and rushed to the cpu to find out they havent even been put up yet...priceless

Originally Posted by jaydubbz03

did you link your paypal account to bing? also you have to do it within 60 minutes of signing on to bing.com

Im out...good luck yall!!

remember sneaker_st still has some sizes up, dont forget to use bing cashback.

peace!

Came home roads are to bad to drive that far. Been up this long. Might as well wait it out. NDC my last hope for these at retail.

It probably would have been best to give one reliable member your cell and have him send the text once they're posted.

You may not have wanted to give your number out to a complete stranger, but you would have gotten some sleep and a bit of peace of mind. Something to think about in the future.

And it's definitely better to order over the phone than online. Phone lines open in about 45 minutes, might as well get on it now.

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by iamlegend

i went to bed at 2:00 and the shoes are out of stock. smh

nope...never went up.

I had a chick in the crib lastnight n totally forgot about the midnight release on NDC...Wack up this morn and rushed to the cpu to find out they havent even been put up yet...priceless

same exact thing happened to me
laugh.gif
, I was chillin wit a shorty around 8-10ish and when she left I was like "OHHHHH SH!!!!!!!TTTTT" I started cussing myself, kicking the air and everything. I call up my boy and I'm like "Maaaaan I completely forgot...." he's like "relax they aint even dropped yet" so now I been at his house since 10:30pm Pacific time and it's been 6 hours and these things still ain't dropped
indifferent.gif
I want to find out whoever is responsible for this absurd sh!+ and slap the sh!+ of him my hardest...I'm exhausted yo
tired.gif

*on another note*
I see you still up [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rico[/color], ain't this a b!+ch
smh.gif

I hope not. Don't think I'll make till 12 pm. Lol. I'm noddin off already bout to blow up Nikes phones at 8 est.

Back
Top Bottom