Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Good work bigj...
pimp.gif
did you wear your ugg slippers to scoop?...
wink.gif
...scooped a 13 this morning for a nter who didn't have access to these...surprised that fa got it...
smh.gif
....store still had like 5 10's left....I snagged an extra pair...those in north dakota, idaho, wisconsin, and any others left out in the cold, sucks

All shoes are in, but there might be a few days delay in getting some orders out. All orders will be shipped by Tuesday AT THE LATEST. Hit me up if you have questions.

congrads to everyone that was able to cop. I got to FA in parkchester this morning to find 11 people ahead of me
pimp.gif
. If you camped out all night on 34th with frozen toes and fingers and snot-cicles hanging off ya nose, smack yaself for being a hypebeast. These were an easy score in nyc.

Originally Posted by Griff

Originally Posted by got shoes

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.
yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif
Lol I think I saw that. I was the big black guy with the white thermal on. My boy was like the 5th to be called and he didn't even wanna go at first.

were you like 6'5"??? I had a giants hat on

Big Ups To Everyone On Swoosh Squad...... From What I Understand EVERYONE Was Able To Cop At That SWEET Price Of $120
pimp.gif
........ "We Sooooooo Squuuaaaaaddd" <---MTAG Reference
wink.gif

*I Should Have 2 Size 10's (Maybe 1 If I Decide To Hold Onto 3) From A Previous Order Available At Around Retail Plus Fee's If Anyone Is Interested
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Big Ups To Everyone On Swoosh Squad...... From What I Understand EVERYONE Was Able To Cop At That SWEET Price Of $120
pimp.gif
wink.gif

*I Should Have 2 Size 10's (Maybe 1 If I Decide To Hold Onto 3) From A Previous Order Available At Around Retail Plus Fee's If Anyone Is Interested
nerd.gif
answer ur aims fool!

got shoes

Did everything work out at the raffle for you?

My # didn't get called but I still got my sz.
yessir. if you was near the front, i was the black guy that did the Tiger Woods/MJ/ Kobe fist pump
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
 I want another pair now
laugh.gif
Lol I think I saw that. I was the big black guy with the white thermal on. My boy was like the 5th to be called and he didn't even wanna go at first.
were you like 6'5"??? I had a giants hat on

I'm 6'3. What size did you grab?

Once the mom & pop stores around here get they're shipments in I MIGHT scoop me up another pair.

Originally Posted by abernja

You guys ever heard of NT B/S Forum, ISS Marketplace, CL, or eBay????
when you dont have enough posts to sell and you are only trying to get your money back....and there are people in here looking to get pairs @ cost....sorry for trying to hook people up that are SOL...

I kinda skipped when I got announce.

I was in shock! Never really win raffles..funny thing is I came last minute.

Bay area spots are

Shiekh hilltop, 4thmarkket, darkside, FTL in bloomingdales.

Don't know if posted..so yeah.

after comparing these to my DS Eggplants from last year.. my eggplants got a little yellowed.. just liek the pic above. look at the soles.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

pimp.gif
wink.gif

nerd.gif

NOTEVERYONE! ...THATS MY FAULT THO! ...I WANT YOUR FREAKING PENNY FOAMS PIMP!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by monstar

if you have a size 12 or 13 that you are willing to sell to a fellow Niketalker please pm me. I really want these. I had the worst time this morning. Woke up @ 7 went local mall and was # 2 in line and waited for FA to open up when the lady showed up she said all 12 and 13's are gone. So it has been a long horrible morning. Then I come back to see that NDC is out of my size this sucks. But please help a brotha out and PM me
 Truer words have never been spoken i had a horrible day i really hate Huntsville AL they never get nothing i need a 12 if anyone wanna help hit me up please

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

easy cop!! copped 7 pairs total. two sz 10.5s for me. the homie bigj505 called & said it was a circus at the spot he was at so i copped two sz 9.5s for him. wound up going back to get two more 10.5s and an 11. wound up giving j another pair so i have a sz 10.5 and 11 left over for anyone who missed out. pretty much selling for cost. pm me.

eg7j0x.jpg
By the way, nice pickup homie... they suit you well.

HOHLA wasnt too bad at all, line was smooth, and was able to come away with a 10 and 10.5 (mainly becuz i wanted to check the fit on em and they wouldnt let me try em one) im settled on the 10.5, need the extra room, but that 10.......
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom