Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

These had the infamous Foam smell when I opened the box...

but there wasn't any oil on the tissue paper in the box like the other Foams in the past.

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

Am I the only person that thought the quality on these were **%$? I didn't cop em, but I talked to the guy in the store and thought they were cheapely made

i would have to agree that these are probably 1 of the worst quality foams to date, right on par with the QS '08 pros. still love these coppers tho.
happy.gif

anyone able to cop from SOCAL ?? outside of the major chains like hohLA + NTLA?? the couple spots i hit up yesterday said they were expecting them, but havent come in yet.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^^the ones from last year. and jmills3885 they soldout of the eggplants
ahh ok thats what i figured
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these still sitting on shelves.
stores out of the tri state are funny to me. this is why they gave us all the coppers, our good stuff doesnt sit on shelves

even DMV lets things retro basketball classics sit... and they got an HOH
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by prattn33

you try to hook people up and then you get flaked out...its no wonder people dont do what im trying to do very often...and an honest person like me cant sell in the B/S because I dont usually waste my time posting online...maybe i will just start posting only emoticons and such wasting everyones time to get my posts up....felt like ranting
thats foul dude flaked on u.

a bit of advice
1. only buy for people u know or have done transactions with
2. put them on ebay and you will get your money back + probably a tip for your time
3. buy from spots that allow for returns - i hear footlocker and them changed their return policy - something like no returns on products that have a release date
Yup, there's only a small group of people I would actually front the money to when making a purchase at cost. You cant always win and the crazy thing is the people who flake are the people who are always crying for help.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^^the ones from last year. and jmills3885 they soldout of the eggplants
ahh ok thats what i figured
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

these still sitting on shelves.
stores out of the tri state are funny to me. this is why they gave us all the coppers, our good stuff doesnt sit on shelves

even DMV lets things retro basketball classics sit... and they got an HOH
indifferent.gif

thats why i said "i figured"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

then get they mad when you tell them, and these are the blatent facts
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan304

so whats so different about these compared to the eggplants the look the same to me

From What I Saw, And What BigJ Also Mentioned Earlier, The Paint Job On These Doesn't Look Quite As Nice As The Foams..... Just Looks To Have A Thicker Build To It In My Eyes And That It COULD Peel At Some Point..... Other Than That, I Must Say These Were
eek.gif
In Person
pimp.gif

size 10, 10.5 left if you call NDC and tell them to check stores.. aint my size, and not a reseller..

sadly still looking for my 9 for retail if anyone wanna help a brother out.

Am I the only person that thought the quality on these were **%$? I didn't cop em, but I talked to the guy in the store and thought they were cheapely made

Quality of these are bad 
laugh.gif
  Some of you say the dumbest stuff to be included in the discussion.

is everybody getting another size run or just certain stores?

at this point no one really knows....
i heard from Footlocker INC stores that they were expecting more...and some never got their full shipment...

i heard from mom and pops that NIKE hasnt shipped yet for whateva reason their behind....

i heard from mom and pops that for what ever reason their orders were canceled.....

as stated earlier in the thread, this was a ploy by NIKE to feed their footlocker contracts first along with the northeast first....

grab now while you can for retail cause these will go up.... 

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

so whats so different about these compared to the eggplants the look the same to me

From What I Saw, And What BigJ Also Mentioned Earlier, The Paint Job On These Doesn't Look Quite As Nice As The Foams..... Just Looks To Have A Thicker Build To It In My Eyes And That It COULD Peel At Some Point..... Other Than That, I Must Say These Were
eek.gif
In Person
pimp.gif

yea i did notice the paint job wasnt as good as the eggplants but i just thought it was just my shoes but yea they still are nice... damn they are attention grabbers!!! lol these country people were im at is going to think im a clown wearing these lol

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Quality of these are bad 
laugh.gif
  Some of you say the dumbest stuff to be included in the discussion.

This might be one of the worst reseller releases that I've seen in awhile... Cats' saying "easy cop" and every last pair they copped or post in a pic is for sale in their sig. DISGUSTING release... boooo....

1 pair for me from NDC while sitting on the sofa, I wasn't as worried about these as the MS6.

We all can't front, they never make any shoes as good as before so it's usually on to the next. But these are attention grabbers, hope everyone gets their pairs.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i would have to agree that these are probably 1 of the worst quality foams to date, right on par with the QS '08 pros. still love these coppers tho.
happy.gif
until i see someone post a bubble in the side of the foams. these will remain the same quality
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Them bubbles were scary

Originally Posted by Jekih

This might be one of the worst reseller releases that I've seen in awhile... Cats' saying "easy cop" and every last pair they copped or post in a pic is for sale in their sig. DISGUSTING release... boooo....

1 pair for me from NDC while sitting on the sofa, I wasn't as worried about these as the MS6.
It's because they compared them to the previous release of the eggplant.  It happen with the Varsity red VI's, because people were thinking Space Jam money.  However these were more plentiful than the eggs and coppers appeal to foam heads, not as much to the casual buyer.  We have a bunch of sneakers so we don't have to wear a copper sneaker as our every day kicks.

I'm just curious as to what makes these bad quality. I heard paint. Lol. And if it's so bad why over half the people complaining cop.

Back
Top Bottom