Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Hey guys when will these ship from NDC? I usually copped off of FNL. Is NDC and FEDEx open tomorrow. I am so anxious for these. I would have copped in the mall but I like getting stuff in the mail. There is some joy of the mail mail dropping stuff at my house and the whole unboxing of it all. It's like good long sex with a very long climax= ( my 3 copped coppers from NDC)

you can tell who's new to the foam game when they say "my foams smell weird/funny"... Foamposites got a distinct smell.. ever since the OG's dropped they smelled the same.. in fact, I wish there was an air freshener made after that smell..lol

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

These New Yorkers ...
smh.gif

DF!!!

c'mon ant, you ain't know? in NYC its either we come up with da swag or "imma make this look good u wasn't rockin it right" status with us
smokin.gif

DMV cats just mad we already had NYC HOH exclusive foams before they did
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by Mister Saint Laurent

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

I think the people who are always quick to say something is "bad quality" are the people who want to seen as the "og's" or "big dogs" or the "I've been around foams, etc.. for so long" type..

if someone is an "OG" or "big dog" or "been around foams for so long" type and is disappointed in the quality, should they resist expressing their opinion to avoid being criticized by blaz3n?

because i don't know what makes someone a big dog, but i have been buying foamposites since the day the original foamposite came out and after being excited for the last year, i decided not to buy the copper foam after finally seeing the quality in person.

and i don't think someone should be criticized for pointing out that a retro doesn't live up to the original if they've been around long enough to remember the original.

and if you haven't been around long enough and aren't bothered by the quality of the shoe, more power to you. i certainly wouldn't criticize you for enjoying your new sneaker. there have been plenty of retros from the 80s i've enjoyed very much because i never had the original and the minor details that may have changed were not something immediately noticeable to me.

thats all fine...but please explain to me whats bad about these...all i have heard is people saying the paint "looks" like it could chip....no one has said anything actually bad about them yet...i really wish someone would shed some more light on this

the paint does look like it could chip easily, but my real problem is how thin the foam is and also when you look very up close at a recent foam retro, the "dots" that comprise the paint are a lot more noticeable.

the penny logo in the back isn't quite right either.

is the quality of foam retros as big a problem as it is with jordans . . . no, not even close. the recent space jams were a complete joke to me, whereas the coppers were simply a small disappointment.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Hey guys when will these ship from NDC? I usually copped off of FNL. Is NDC and FEDEx open tomorrow. I am so anxious for these. I would have copped in the mall but I like getting stuff in the mail. There is some joy of the mail mail dropping stuff at my house and the whole unboxing of it all. It's like good long sex with a very long climax= ( my 3 copped coppers from NDC)

Not sure about Nike but FedEx is open. I know because I have to work tomorrow
mad.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

you can tell who's new to the foam game when they say "my foams smell weird/funny"... Foamposites got a distinct smell.. ever since the OG's dropped they smelled the same.. in fact, I wish there was an air freshener made after that smell..lol

LOL

Originally Posted by freshair

lmao

Coppers!Sleft at 10 the night before.Woke up at 10 the following day to pick up this 10.

daib682 is my user id on the other site..

laugh.gif

You know it's bad when resellers have multiple FSRs and there are still pairs everywhere with more shipments to come.

Cutting out the middle man FTW!

mines are on the way $265 shipped. when they land on my island it gonna be trouble. my eggplants are my joys, but these coppers gonna blow away the scene!

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by bigj505

wow finally caught up with the thread.

DMV > NY for foams; NY > DMV Air Force 1s/Hype

I dont know why dude from NY even started this argument today

I know im hella late
laugh.gif
so u really gonna bring it back up? 
yup. y r u in this thread again?
ur that fool that said space jams r better than foams and that dudes r taking Ls for buying them.
I knew someone would point this out.  Just earlier he was dissin coppers, then the hype beast started showing in his blood and turned around and did a 180 
laugh.gif
so ya didnt read the part when i said i was clearly joking right? 
grin.gif
 ima cop ya some batteries for ya sarcasm detectors send me your addresses in a PM
i just saw where ya from so its pretty obvious why ya mad ...[autotune] you lose you lose [autotune]

Based on the way you post up here, the real losers were your parents.

im almost certain i seen those copper foams in the tshirt link posted in this thread somewhere. lol.

time i start making shirts for releases as such. people will buy anything. jajaja

regular post offices are closed today. im not sure about ups and fedex

man i swear........there are people waiting outside footaction right now...they haven't even gotten their shipment....they probably wont until noon....this is getting ridiculous....last year it was only 3 people waiting for the eggplants including myself....ppl going crazy for these coppers...if i don't get a pair I'm going to be pissed

i need photoshop :smile:

lol back on topic.

Sooo I, like many others are waiting for the sneakerst orders to ship out. Its been a long weekend guys!

these are everywhere in my state and im sure its the same in other states and im hearing some shops still aint got their shipment in, im going to say a prayer for them resellers who thought they were going to make a killing they gonna wish they spend their tax return on something sensible. if anybody cant get a pair just get at me and ill check around and hook you up and i aint killing no body just want to money for shoes and shipping and a lil gas money.

Back
Top Bottom