600!
adgj1f.gif

(lol was waiting for it lmao)
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i love this gif...

Also, sry i havent checked i this thread in awhile but has there been a NDC re-stock on these at all? Or any word on them re-stocking? Thanks.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by iLLGT2

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by Wackamega

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

got my shipping/tracking info from ups a little while ago...
pimp.gif
...mailed out the sz 13...i kno you will enjoy your pair...

They had like one sz 13 from where I got my foams from. Where you order your pair from?
wait.. finishline only had one size 13?
indifferent.gif
No, I got mine from Sports Zone. Finish line is where I got a code to.
come on man.... so you got a code from finishline.. and then used that code to buy from sports zone????
indifferent.gif

WAIT...THE CODE... was it...

up up down down left right left right B A start?
NAH MAN, it was A B A B select and start together, come oN!
roll.gif

Close....... But No Cigar......... The Code Is Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B,A,B,A,Select,Start
wink.gif
Everyone is wrong here.....the code of "TRUE HONOR" is  A, B, A, C, A, B, B.....even Liu Kang needs foamposite

Originally Posted by magneto621

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif
Then u clearly missed the post u directly replyed to implyin dude was tryin to get guys numbers because he asked wat guys wear with there foams on the bball court.

Me  given my fit rundowns is to give the guy ideas from wat I personaly rock on court with my foams as somebody already responded food for thought.

If the above infomation given by me doesnt interest u then gloss it over and move along.

U Sir made yaself very clear and showed ya tru colours when u implied a guy wantin to hook up a fit playin ball is gay.

Peace
Scottie 

awwwwwwwwwwwwww man this is lulz....you know its the dudes who spend 5 hours trying to match up their "ballin fit" lookin in the mirror b4 they hit the court; they are prolly the worst ones on the court
roll.gif

I wear my eggplants with black shorts and a black tee or white tee, keep it simple, you don't wanna look like a prima donna out there
laugh.gif
You guy's really wear foams for ball, with all of the great basketball sneakers out there?? I wear some hyperdunks or hyperizes, even a pair of kobe iv's (although not now because I don't tape my ankles for games like back in college) too low for me, scary!

Tried on my foams and they feel like boat anchors in comparison to a hyperize or hyperdunk, hardly any forefoot flexibility, nothing! I use to play in the 97 penny blue foams when I was a kid, they were awesome back then, but IMO now obsolete if you are serious about ball, just my 2 "pennies" !

you couldn't be any farther from da truth....da purpose of da foamposites wasn't to be as ultra flexible as a pair of hyperdunks, kobes, etc. they were made for superior protection

and superior durability...these outperform plenty of nike basketball sneakers built today.

i got the cactus foams for 109 around my way, ct dudes dont spend money/dress like NY dudes for the most part, im a minority cuz i  mess with NYC heavy, grew up goin there like that.

the cactus and red foams sat on shelves an got marked down everywhere

ninjahood you should start takin trips to CT if you wanna get joints on sale, retros get discounted all the time, ALL the time. you can still get all the 95s that recently been retroed for under retail and other retros.

the all black foams sat and went on sale too.

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

anyone know where NDC ships from ?

Memphis,TN

btw

i got ground shipping and i got this email (NDC)(Swoosh)

Ship date 

Feb 15, 2010

Estimated delivery 

Feb 16, 2010
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3 pair

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by magneto621

So Much Sole 23 wrote:

^^Black Shirt/White Tee...... What, You Tryin To Pickup Dude's Digits On The Court Or What Guy?
indifferent.gif

So u dont like people talkin bout cuffs and fashion but u make this dumb statement about ballers wantin to match on the court? then u take it upon yaself to give dumb fashion tips to somebody wantin to look fly ballin and throw in are ya tryin to bag dudes
indifferent.gif

I ball in all my foams to this is how I hookem up

Royals
97 blue Arizona shorts like Bibby did it
Uconn shorts white or navy any from tha past 15 years
SOD Memphis shorts

Eggplants
SOD Kansas state black/purple or purple/black
All black nike shorts and purple lil Penny t

Black/black
U can rock these with pretty much anything but an all white set up Id probably rock some combination of black nike t and shorts with white nike socks.

I dont have anything to rock with my Coppers yet but u cant go wrong with some all black nike/jordan shorts and a white t if u have nuthin else and for me I always rock white nike socks with these even though there a black sneaker to me I just prefer that look n normaly I dont rock white socks with black sneaks.

Peace
Scottie

indifferent.gif
........ If You Can Point Out To Me In My Last Couple Posts Where I Said ANYTHNING About Cuffs, I'd Really Like To See Such Comments
nerd.gif
.......... I Originally Made A Comment About How STUPID Purlpewhatever's Comment Was.... NOTHING To Do With Fashion Or How Another Man Cuffs His Pants.... I DID However Throw Out A SIMPLE Bball Fit Suggestion Of Black Shorts/White Tee To Point Out How Matching Is Of No Importance On The Court........ Then Ontop Of All Your Ranting You Proceed To List Off What YOU Wear With Your Foams On The Court!?
indifferent.gif
..... I Must've Missed The Posts Asking For Your Fit Rundowns
grin.gif

Like Others Have Said, LOCK THIS THREAD Already
smh.gif

You Know This Joint Has Gone Sour When Dude's In Here Posting The Foam Colorways He Has And The Breakdown Of What He Wears With Each One
roll.gif
Then u clearly missed the post u directly replyed to implyin dude was tryin to get guys numbers because he asked wat guys wear with there foams on the bball court.

Me  given my fit rundowns is to give the guy ideas from wat I personaly rock on court with my foams as somebody already responded food for thought.

If the above infomation given by me doesnt interest u then gloss it over and move along.

U Sir made yaself very clear and showed ya tru colours when u implied a guy wantin to hook up a fit playin ball is gay.

Peace
Scottie 

awwwwwwwwwwwwww man this is lulz....you know its the dudes who spend 5 hours trying to match up their "ballin fit" lookin in the mirror b4 they hit the court; they are prolly the worst ones on the court
roll.gif

I wear my eggplants with black shorts and a black tee or white tee, keep it simple, you don't wanna look like a prima donna out there
laugh.gif
You guy's really wear foams for ball, with all of the great basketball sneakers out there?? I wear some hyperdunks or hyperizes, even a pair of kobe iv's (although not now because I don't tape my ankles for games like back in college) too low for me, scary!

Tried on my foams and they feel like boat anchors in comparison to a hyperize or hyperdunk, hardly any forefoot flexibility, nothing! I use to play in the 97 penny blue foams when I was a kid, they were awesome back then, but IMO now obsolete if you are serious about ball, just my 2 "pennies" !
you couldn't be any farther from da truth....da purpose of da foamposites wasn't to be as ultra flexible as a pair of hyperdunks, kobes, etc. they were made for superior protection

and superior durability...these outperform plenty of nike basketball sneakers built today.

I wasn't talking about "longevity" when saying 'obsolete'. It was purely from a performance perspective on the court not how well they hold up (although as part of being a good basketball shoe yes durability is relevant) soo it's a two way street!

Originally Posted by Brugal

Sneaker St just earned a loyal customer....

sweeeeeet.
Everyone should of gotten tracking #'s from UPS by now.  

LOL, i just looked at the tracking number, and your warehouse is in palatine?  Gosh darn it, i wouldve driven right over to pick my pair up over the weekend.  These should get here tomorrow, seeing how i am like only 40 minutes away.

Swerv/Rico...I'll bet some of these dudes that are getting shipment emails from NDC/Swoosh paid for upgraded shipping. Those always get first priority...whenever I go through NDC on something I know will sell out I pay for 2 day air....you have a better chance of not getting that dreaded cancellation email if you upgrade your shipping. You pay more at first, but its better than missing out and having to pay reseller prices later.

Yessir, got shipping confirm from NDC! I did free standard shipping, should get them on the 19th. I remember some people got free overnight shipping for the Space Jams even though they did free standard ground.  I was not one of those people
tired.gif
. Had to wait 7 days for them to come.

Back
Top Bottom