Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

I need help on the crewneck and t shirt, I need two xxl's in the shirt and sweater, if anyone can help. If I vcan get a discounted price I can return the favor 30% off and 50%off during EA

I need help on the crewneck and t shirt, I need two xxl's in the shirt and sweater, if anyone can help. If I vcan get a discounted price I can return the favor 30% off and 50%off during EA

Originally Posted by fabolousarch

im in
pimp.gif

RetroMan, you fail

As SneakerD said don't know if you know but there is this device that allows you to communicate with another person from long distances.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

history tells us all foams with icy soles will inflate.... not pointless @ all

Yeah, but how long do you have to keep them, and how often are Foams this widely available.

They'll dry up soon enough.. just wait and see

okplaya .... U should be good this time around. I asked to speak to a manager an she hooked it up so far. We'll see soon enough. If this get cancelled im requesting something far greater than 2 pairs of coppers. Wink

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

RetroMan, you fail

As SneakerD said don't know if you know but there is this device that allows you to communicate with another person from long distances. 

one response from you is fine, sir. thank you. 

btw let me know whats the name of this device you recommend. ASAP! smh

on a better note, I think sneakerD said it best. i'll do that thanks alot.

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

Man I still need these close to retail sz9.5 or 10 sumbody help me out

try ebay. The lowest i see them go for is 233$ and highest for 250$ and that includes shipping.
 resellers a taking an L.

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Just checking in again...anyone else finding these to be smaller cut than the royal blues or is it just me?

i think it's just u. i actually feel like these are slightly bigger than my armys, anthracites and eggs. these and the pearls seem to be slightly bigger than the rest.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

Just checking in again...anyone else finding these to be smaller cut than the royal blues or is it just me?

i think it's just u. i actually feel like these are slightly bigger than my armys, anthracites and eggs. these and the pearls seem to be slightly bigger than the rest.
definitely bigger...@ least going by the way the royals fit

can anyone help me with the copper penny sweater in a size 3x and a website that sell a fitted that match it please.............?

Back
Top Bottom