Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

No foam is touching the neon royals, but personally the blk/copper edition is head and shoulders above every other foam one released to date.

What is a neon royal?

24bsnwm.jpg

No foam is touching the neon royals, but personally the blk/copper edition is head and shoulders above every other foam one released to date.

What is a neon royal?

24bsnwm.jpg
1. OG's
2. HOH
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Didnt they just change the box this year

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

What is a neon royal?
1. OG's
2. HOH retro
3. Didnt they just change the box this year HOH

*fixed

What is a neon royal?
1. OG's
2. HOH retro
3. Didnt they just change the box this year HOH

*fixed
My fault thanks

What is a neon royal?

24bsnwm.jpg
I know what the colorway is. Just call them royal and copper, you aren't impressing people by mentioning their official colorway name everytime you mention them. It's not like it's a white copper or a pearl royal.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

So yeah...

These >>>>>>>> black/varsity purple

I disagree....seems some ppl hop from one colorway to the next...just like when eggplants were dropping, dudes were saying they were better than Orlandos
Whoever said that needs to off themselves with a spork

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm still buying a pair, but i'm kinda mad it isn't bulky

for weeks and months I was warning you guys that this release would be ruined in someway or another.

The shade of color is on point, but the shape is not. It has bannana molding
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

YoungSleezy wrote:

RL Treyce wrote:

Swerv1n wrote:

The Game is a Foot wrote:

So yeah...

These >>>>>>>> black/varsity purple

I disagree....seems some ppl hop from one colorway to the next...just like when eggplants were dropping, dudes were saying they were better than Orlandos
Whoever said that needs to off themselves with a spork

roll.gif
roll.gif

I like purp more than royals.
pimp.gif

It's all about opinion and preference. I like the metallic look, so I can see why some people feel that way. Plus some people might just like purple.

Royal's are an OG colorway associated with an athlete, so they have more history. Plus they're more wearable.

If Eggplants came out first, dudes would be saying the exact opposite.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

for weeks and months I was warning you guys that this release would be ruined in someway or another.

mad.gif

And You Call Yourself A "Foam Head" ?
eyes.gif
...... The Shape Isn't Any Different On These Than It Is The Eggplants, Just Like The Shape OnThe Egg's Doesn't Differ From The Royal Pairs Released In '07...... As Mentioned Before By Someone Deserving Of The "Foam Head" Title,These Shoes ALWAYS Look Narrow/Bannana Like In Shape When They Are Factory Laced..... Loosen Those Laces Up And Watch How That Effects TheShaping Of This Particular Model........ NOTHING NEW HERE
wink.gif

I know what the colorway is. Just call them royal and copper, you aren't impressing people by mentioning their official colorway name every time you mention them. It's not like it's a white copper or a pearl royal.

And who am I supposed to be impressing... you?

I don't post on this site for "E-props", nor do I get caught up in the random nicknames people hand out for sneakers.

If I've disrespected you're sacred NT code of conduct, you have my most sincere apologies...

What an ignorant statement!! Hahahahahahahaha

Im not a foam head, boo hoo, I wish I were a foam head

The only foam head I know of is when I do sneaker-head meet ups with the mothers of the NikeTalk community

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

mad.gif

And You Call Yourself A "Foam Head" ?
eyes.gif
...... The Shape Isn't Any Different On These Than It Is The Eggplants, Just Like The Shape On The Egg's Doesn't Differ From The Royal Pairs Released In '07...... As Mentioned Before By Someone Deserving Of The "Foam Head" Title, These Shoes ALWAYS Look Narrow/Bannana Like In Shape When They Are Factory Laced..... Loosen Those Laces Up And Watch How That Effects The Shaping Of This Particular Model........ NOTHING NEW HERE
wink.gif

yeah i saw earlier pics of the eggplants and I see what you are saying.

Man i still need a pair of eggplants.

Anyone find it odd that the production period is only a week long for some pairs? (Got pictures off of Ebay)

323222375_o.jpg

Are they made in China or Taiwan?

I think someone up here said they changed the location for these.

onlyHoHcollected, u sure dont know what ur talking about dude...
I saw these in person today. nothing is weird about the shape.

the bottom of the lace area is pushed in from how dude had the shoes stored.

btw - dude tried to charge me 350... so looks like im waiting til release day lol

Back
Top Bottom