Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

Originally Posted by BigTy23

It's a shame I won't be in the DMV for these, iama have to hope and pray Vegas get them...

Are you the same Ty that post over in the ISS vegas thread?

Yea, thats me...

Ohhh .. I see you post a lot over here. I met you back at the 6/17CDP release at the Boulevard in front of footaction. You were copping the 1s.

Any1 know what Jeans Wale is rockin in the picture with the Foams??
59A8A5869E.jpg

i keep coming back to look at pics and determine if theyve grown on me

they havent which is great cause im broke
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I really hope I can get this

Ive had HORRIBLE luck with Foamposites
smh.gif
missed out on all of them because i never knew the exact date they came out
You know they have this creation that Al Gore invented called the internet that will allow you to get them
laugh.gif
Funny guy

Im not paying 300 dollars for kicks sorry. If I miss them I miss them

Damn guys i couldnt find this post last night when i was looking for it....thought it had been locked or something......anyways

Anyone know when these are due to drop in the EU?

I can't wait for these, and I'm sure I can get these pretty easily since everybody around my way says that the shoe/concept is ugly.

I want to cop two pairs, but one pair is already expensive enough; two pairs will kill my pockets.

I saw em and ordered a shipment they are very nice. The copper is bright and very fresh. I like em a lot

My wife ordered a pair for me for xmas from osneaker.com. she ordered mine on the 11th of december and its the 28th and still no coppers. So I spoke to themvia email and my refund is in the mail. Thanx to my wife for the attempt, but 3 weeks is crazy and still no word weather ill even get my pair before the newyear. I'll just have to wait until feb...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

My wife ordered a pair for me for xmas from osneaker.com. she ordered mine on the 11th of december and its the 28th and still no coppers. So I spoke to them via email and my refund is in the mail. Thanx to my wife for the attempt, but 3 weeks is crazy and still no word weather ill even get my pair before the new year. I'll just have to wait until feb...
Eggplants all over again. They do bad business

^ why would people pay that price?? your better off waiting to see how hard they are to cop on release and if you fail just get em on ebay...

After seeing a few new pics of these....I have to pass.

They actually gave these the banana shape treatment. I cant believe it..
tired.gif

The initial pics made the shape look worse IMO. I think it was the same site that made the white/red XII look worse than they were.
Anyways I'll cop if they are easy to obtain.

Good thing I like bananas
smile.gif
No I see what some of y'all sayin about the shape but I'll take one pair at the least. If I'm feelin my first pairlike I think Im going to then I'll make it happen again. I seen alot of diff pics wit diff shapes to me. Gotta see it first hand.

Foams are one of my favorite shoes. Been hooked since I first seen them in He Got Game. Got to get my hands on these coppers.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

My wife ordered a pair for me for xmas from osneaker.com. she ordered mine on the 11th of december and its the 28th and still no coppers. So I spoke to them via email and my refund is in the mail. Thanx to my wife for the attempt, but 3 weeks is crazy and still no word weather ill even get my pair before the new year. I'll just have to wait until feb...
Eggplants all over again. They do bad business

Hello,

We are contacting you on behalf of Osneaker.com, concerning the order you placed for the Nike Foamposite Eggplants. Today marks a very dark day in our calendarhere at Osneaker.com, as a company we feel extremely terrible that we were not able to meet the expectations of our customers, by honoring your orders for thisparticular shoe. We know that you have all anticipated these shoes since we made them available on our site, and we have let many of you down.

We received our shipment of the Nike Foamposite Eggplants today at 9:30 AM EST, February 26th,2009. At that particular moment, we discovered that we were dupedby our wholeseller who is located in Tainan, Taiwan and goes by the name of Lee Yu Hsien. Instead of sending us the right pair of shoes he sent us used Nikesneakers and used towels. We have done numerous deals with this person in the past and did not expect this from him. He has sold us many of the shoes you haveseen on Osneaker.com. We have contacted the US Postal Police and other local authorities.

We will be issuing you a full refund for your shoes and taking a double lost on what has happened here. We will fight to make Lee Yu Hsien refund our money orsend the shoes. We will keep you in the loop as to what is going on with this and if the pair becomes available we will call you. Again we are very sorry aboutthis and hope we can make it up to you in the future.

We have created a 20% discount code that can be put towards your next order and we have also issued a full refund to you.

FUNNY PART IS THAT THE CODE THEY SENT NEVER WORKED...

Back
Top Bottom