Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by clearsole23

im trying to get 2 pairs hopefully one to wear and then one to hopefully trade for hoh pearls i want them sooooo badd im thinkin i should pass on the varisty 6's about to drop but i dont wanna pass up on em and i actually want them after the release
laugh.gif
ud have to find a FOOL to trade the coppers for hoh pearls. they selling for more than 400 on the bay now.

laugh.gif
, I was going to say the same. Maybe if you put 150-200 ontop of the coppers you could get yourself a trade for those pearls.

I've been reading a few other threads throughout NT and folks keep bringing up Jan 13th for a release date on the these...can anyone confirm what the truthis!?

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by clearsole23

im trying to get 2 pairs hopefully one to wear and then one to hopefully trade for hoh pearls i want them sooooo badd im thinkin i should pass on the varisty 6's about to drop but i dont wanna pass up on em and i actually want them after the release
laugh.gif
ud have to find a FOOL to trade the coppers for hoh pearls. they selling for more than 400 on the bay now.

roll.gif
, but real talk i need to get a second pair also, i gotta find some1that will trade me some eggplants for em. im stupid for trading them man..
mad.gif

Silsprr wrote:
I've been reading a few other threads throughout NT and folks keep bringing up Jan 13th for a release date on the these...can anyone confirm what the truth is!?
You gotta love the newbs coming out the wood works, Foams don't have release dates, just a release month/season for example "spring2010".

on another note, just came back from the spot & was told that they are getting 20 pairs, they didn't say when, but when they know how many pairs theyare receiving its a good indication that they are dropping soon.
Get your chips ready.

you know what 20 pair means, get your connects up.

Can't Wait for these to drop... Hopefully I get lucky with these like I did with the Eggplants. Got home 4rm work, went on NDC and BAM!! they were there.Surprisingly they had a FSR for a good 2hrs b4 they actually sold out.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Silsprr wrote:
I've been reading a few other threads throughout NT and folks keep bringing up Jan 13th for a release date on the these...can anyone confirm what the truth is!?
You gotta love the newbs coming out the wood works, Foams don't have release dates, just a release month/season for example "spring 2010".

on another note, just came back from the spot & was told that they are getting 20 pairs, they didn't say when, but when they know how many pairs they are receiving its a good indication that they are dropping soon.
Get your chips ready.

yes they do have a release date
laugh.gif
at you calling someone anewb and being wrong the launch date is the 13th

yung sat, there is a good chance i'll be at the DAR. been to the last few and i must admit they are falling off. not to mention a sausage fest, FTML!!
frown.gif
but it appears a few female NTers a SAID they were showing up so we shall see i guess.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Silsprr wrote:
You gotta love the newbs coming out the wood works, Foams don't have release dates, just a release month/season for example "spring 2010".

on another note, just came back from the spot & was told that they are getting 20 pairs, they didn't say when, but when they know how many pairs they are receiving its a good indication that they are dropping soon.
Get your chips ready.

laugh.gif
at you calling someone a newb and being wrong the launch date is the 13th

PROOF?

Heyo BK!

Silsprr wrote:

Get your chips ready.

laugh.gif

Not a single website to my knowledge has confirmed the launch date to be February 13th. So I would like to see where it is confirmed to be the 13th.

Rapido27 wrote:

Not a single website to my knowledge has confirmed the launch date to be February 13th. So I would like to see where it is confirmed to be the 13th.
Eggplants didnt have a RD, nor did the royals, so why would the coppers get a RD?
These newbs posting fairytale info, then loggs off when i asked for proof, you gotta love it!
Good looks on those spacejams BTW.

No problem man. They will be shipped out tomorrow. Let me know if you need Copper Foams as well.

Silsprr wrote:

Get your chips ready.

laugh.gif

to think NYC retailers not named footlocker or niketown actually stickin to these release dates is being naive though.

Rapido27 wrote:

Eggplants didnt have a RD, nor did the royals, so why would the coppers get a RD?
These newbs posting fairytale info, then loggs off when i asked for proof, you gotta love it!

whats good fam... how u??

Rapido27 wrote:

maybe to mom and pop stores which release most shoes early anyway...but the eggplants had a release date at places like footaction and big chainstores....im pretty sure it was on a thursday

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

yung sat, there is a good chance i'll be at the DAR. been to the last few and i must admit they are falling off. not to mention a sausage fest, FTML!!
frown.gif
but it appears a few female NTers a SAID they were showing up so we shall see i guess.

Man I think they gonna come thru

Originally Posted by dtb00201

maybe to mom and pop stores which release most shoes early anyway...but the eggplants had a release date at places like footaction and big chain stores....im pretty sure it was on a thursday
So your agreeing with a JAN 13th release date?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

maybe to mom and pop stores which release most shoes early anyway...but the eggplants had a release date at places like footaction and big chain stores....im pretty sure it was on a thursday
So your agreeing with a JAN 13th release date?

no....i have no idea what that exact date is...but im sure there will be one within the next couple weeks as we get close to February

Originally Posted by SC415

I hope they don't sell out in the bay area!

Actually I doubt that. Not to many foam heads here!

They will sell out just because we probably won't get a large amount like NYC and DMV

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Heyo BK!

Silsprr wrote:

Get your chips ready.

laugh.gif

My boy @ NTSF said they droppin on the 13th. But Nike be iffey with releases.

Back
Top Bottom