Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

corpstat.blogspot.com will be your friend when these drop. trust me
happy.gif

Penny...copper...these should have been done a long time ago, but believe me no one will be forgetting about the royals (I have 2 pair royal 1 and 1 pair royalpro b and their 3 of my favs in the collection).

^^co-sign... i think these might stay on racks for a while.. maybe not as long as the red & cactus did, but probably long enough for a price reduction..cant see myself droppin 200+ for these.. unless better pics surface to change my mind

^^ stay on racks for awhile??? I guess ...... if awhile is 2 days.

You may not like em but once the final sample drops cats gonna be losin sleep over these. I already know they'll be hot, they're ones. First solidcolor since the royals. Every other foam one is a dark based cw which is a shame. They saturate consumers with every other shoe in all colors but foam ones forsome reason. These will be classics. Any foam one is classic.

Originally Posted by yaw1800

^^co-sign... i think these might stay on racks for a while.. maybe not as long as the red & cactus did, but probably long enough for a price reduction.. cant see myself droppin 200+ for these.. unless better pics surface to change my mind
doubt it. any one with a clear sole will sell.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

^^ stay on racks for awhile??? I guess ...... if awhile is 2 days.

You may not like em but once the final sample drops cats gonna be losin sleep over these. I already know they'll be hot, they're ones. First solid color since the royals. Every other foam one is a dark based cw which is a shame. They saturate consumers with every other shoe in all colors but foam ones for some reason. These will be classics. Any foam one is classic.

thats pretty much what im waitin on.. im not gonna jump the gun and bash em cuz there aint clear pics to really judge from
alien.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

1 pair will suffice for me considering i've only worn my gold fp1s like twice.
thats whats keepin me from gettin the gold fp1's.

Theyre hot but i just cant see me wearing GOLD kicks.

I thinks the COPPERS will sell, they wont FLY but i wouldnt take my time getting them

if they come out looking like the flightposites, no thanks. love the fp's, black soles=no worries.

believe it or not i want a second pair of breds and cactus'. i wear foams too much to worry about yellowing. probably why i'm a huge pro fan.

Does anyone know if these will have some kind of special insole? Like a picture of an actual penny or something? That would be pretty dope.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Does anyone know if these will have some kind of special insole? Like a picture of an actual penny or something? That would be pretty dope.
doubt it they did that for the hoh royal foams

i like the silver and copper ones. itd be nice if they released, especially since February is my birthday month! copp

I would love to see these silvers drop soon along wit some pearls.....i'm thinkin the 1/2 Dollar Foamposite One maybe in honor of the end of theKennedy's.

ceb26644cd7042ae0a19954000d5816b4f357147.bmp
391267f4a179226c0359e64108bfab68fe8ea2ef.jpg

The Foam 1 is so TIMELESS, its hard to mess it up.

Just about any color Foam 1 is hot.

This website called sneakerpreorder.com (LMAO) has these up for $240. They only have 4 shoes up to buy. Still LMAO. Bet someone on NT made that site.

Back
Top Bottom