Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

^^^^captain obvious sighting

banana molds FTW
foamposite construction which is basically liquid turning into a solid compound isn't gonna have a banana shape...da hell u talkin bout duke?
grin.gif

you think nike is gonna scrap ANOTHER expensive foamposite mold....u cool fams but chillout wit da jabs, makes u look bad.

ur best bet MIGHT be dr jays but im sure their size run will be shaky IF they get em.. other than that its the Arabs and their rape prices.. ur better off gointo Hrlem and coppin from HOH or one of those stores.. my bro copped the eggplants from one of those "side" stores in harlem prior to release atretail price so look out for 'em (coppers) about a week early at least

Those recent pictures just did justice for me, I'm gonna copp these when they drop.Hopefully two pairs or at least one. Will be my 2nd pair of foams! Yee!

The day of reckoning is upon us

and ya'll losing sleep,scraambling like a chicken with their heads cut off

laugh.gif

I'm just chillin and waiting...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ no not 3 weeks feb 13th people

feb 13th lock it in

certain spots in queens will have these in couple weeks that why they charging the 250 to get em early. i'm trying to get mine then, worst come to worstcop a first pair or my second when they release the 13th

Originally Posted by richyung412

man i want silvers

YO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... YOU MAKE RANDOM POSTS IN EACH THREAD. IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TO 300 ATLEAST STAY ON TOPIC AND TRY TO BLEND IN.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by pay jape

ninjahood reading your replies is like hearing someone scratch a chalkboard..haha
but anyways... i need these. badly
i have a feeling ima have to pay buku money to get these. but oh well. im probably just not going to be able to buy anything else that pay check.
why would u have to pay buku to get them? all u need to do is hit up someone that has access to them and toss em a small tip for their troubles. DMV heads seem to have the easiest time getting foams.
pimp.gif
because i live in the UK

Would love to have these, but for sure I won't be wearing them. Don't think they will look good on my foot.

ninjahood reading your replies is like hearing someone scratch a chalkboard..haha
i have a feeling ima have to pay buku money to get these. but oh well. im probably just not going to be able to buy anything else that pay check.
why would u have to pay buku to get them? all u need to do is hit up someone that has access to them and toss em a small tip for their troubles. DMV heads seem to have the easiest time getting foams.
pimp.gif
because i live in the UK
You gonna pay like 50-100 on top of what retail is here right?
I wanna ask my sister who lives in the u.k to find me spacejams but i have a feeling they like $240us for them there

Originally Posted by GalaxySi2006

pimp.gif
because i live in the UK

pimp.gif
because i live in the UK
u got relocated to the UK? i remember sending ur packages to the base in NY. just had to fill out customs forms.

aww man i got these lined up already, the computer at the spot says feb 13. my collection is about to be a little serious.. i wish i had the black ones withthe clear sole and the volt pro's in the pic.. this is not my collection pic, got if off google...
34h8akh.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by richyung412

man i want silvers

YO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... YOU MAKE RANDOM POSTS IN EACH THREAD. IF YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TO 300 ATLEAST STAY ON TOPIC AND TRY TO BLEND IN.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

These go to hard, definetely gonna have to scoop on the 13th.

my nyc head be on the look out in like 2 weeks maybe 3. a few spots said thats when they gonna have them
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom