Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

my mom/pop is getting 20 pairs...some ppl are gonna go without these

thats usually the amount plus some, but people will be *****in in here come Valentines Day
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Man if you dudes don't get your shoetrends orders, and after our experiences with the silver half cents, dudes shouldn't even promote them as a 100% legit site anymore.  They should be on onsneaker status.
y give them osneaker status?
didnt everyone get their orders from shoetrends?
dudes got salty because the ship date was later than the release date. but from what i know, shoetrends did ship the shoes out to customers.
and i know the original ship date got pushed but on shoetrends but i think nike also changed the ship date too so it caused a domino effect.
osneaker had a rep come in here, talk smack, then lie about what happened to their inventory. shoetrends just cancels orders.
id have to disagree that shoetrends gets that status.
naw man if they are gona take peoples money they need to guarantee people get there shoes, who does business like that? Ok everyone send me your money maybe you will get a pair maybe not and who knows when you will get them maybe before RD maybe after
eyes.gif

dont sell anything unless you can confirm you will get it and when!

with that said if people want to gamble and have there money held by god knows who knowing what can/may happen its on them, but just wait until one day they just run off with the cash. And thats why most of these sites come and go 90% of the time google map the address it wont be a real spot...

its not fair to bash on shoetrends because they cant fill orders.  hell if youve been following some of the recent jordan retros then you can say eastbay, nike.com, finishline, and all those sites arent 100% legit either.  when i ordered my spacejams back in december i got a confirmation email from nike, order number, and they even had a store rep call my house to confirm the order. guess what?  three days later when some people were already gettin their pairs in, i got an email saying my order got cancelled.  
smh.gif
 shoetrends is a great site, but they mess up every now and then just like anyone else.  at least they cancel orders and refund customers money.

Payless>NoSneaker....please dont compare NoSneaker to all these legit wbsites.

BigJ - HOH only fella and they dropped MILES early.....was told end of Feb when phoned on wednesday on the off chance........virtually sold out by Friday.......straight dirty if you ask me

And shoetrends i've never ever had a prob with as opposed to Nike and Footlocker.eu.........

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

BigJ - HOH only fella and they dropped MILES early.....was told end of Feb when phoned on wednesday on the off chance........virtually sold out by Friday.......straight dirty if you ask me

And shoetrends i've never ever had a prob with as opposed to Nike and Footlocker.eu.........

man that sux man. im sure uv established some connects over here in the states that could help u out.
and now u know u have to be on ur game for the eggplants right?

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Im guessin they only got 1 pair per size and the employees copped most of them or hooked up friends after all we aint seen foams on these shores since 97 bet not many sizes made it to the shelves.

I pre-ordered a pair on Ebay gonna cost me £200 with shipping just hope I gettem ok had no other choice as my connect in tha DMVs gone ghost status.

Peace
Scottie

These foamposites look really hot but...i just can't see them on my feet with pants on. I can see myself look fire on the courts with these...but not in a shirt and pants on. Im asian and i tried my old foams with pants on...i kinda looked like a wanna be...and i dont wanna look like that. my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by dreicalma

These foamposites look really hot but...i just can't see them on my feet with pants on. I can see myself look fire on the courts with these...but not in a shirt and pants on. Im asian and i tried my old foams with pants on...i kinda looked like a wanna be...and i dont wanna look like that. my 2 cents.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i remember the eggplants dropped during the week, these will be easier to get if they drop on a saturday

Copped 2 pair Sz 11 at HoH London with the quickness. Next best thing as I'm a 10.5

But who the hell got my 10.5's dammit?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

i remember the eggplants dropped during the week, these will be easier to get if they drop on a saturday
hell to the no! I can take off some time during work for these and get them easier for I won't have to be around kids. Saturday releases are never easier than during week

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by Rightguard

hell to the no! I can take off some time during work for these and get them easier for I won't have to be around kids. Saturday releases are never easier than during week

Word, I took an early lunch at like 11 and went to the mall and picked them up.

Originally Posted by jordancrazy16

these might be mines on tuesday if they get there shipment
pimp.gif

on a side note....
a manager at finishline told me that finishline is not getting these. he seemed pretty knowledgeable and knew about where/when the eggplants hit finishline stores and online.

.... but he did say that there was talk about the red foam ones, eggplants, and [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]all blacks[/color] dropping this yr
nerd.gif

i need some confirmation on the last colorway... solezprogression, eyes of hazel.... anybody?

I don't know why everyone slept on the Foam One black colorways the first time they came out, all black, black/cactus, and black/red.  Now it seems everyone wants them, and I don't see too many pairs on ebay.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Magic1978 wrote:
Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

smh.gif
its crazy how many nyc nters are really looking for info/handouts...im ashamed...
tired.gif
just go out and ask and look around, you'll be surprised what just a day's worth of effort can yield...there are soo many mom and pop shops in the city...gotta build those lines of communication...
Yeah, it's always funny to me when people are in NY and are posting about where to get sneakers from.  They must have just gotten in to sneakers. 
or they are just lazy. you can accidentally find sneaker spots in ny
every release you got NY cats beggin or asking for info
smh.gif
smh.gif

dumb or lazy , pick
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif

also, yeah I heard nike is cutting down orders of mom n pops cuz so many are going out of biz with the economy... but why are they cutting down orders on the guaranteed sells?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom