Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

^^^
roll.gif

mane i cant wait for these shoes to drop. this deplay put the craziness and the hype to the next level, this means more cats are going to be beasting for them and that means resale prices will be high like *$*%. thats means more money for me. i love this, this is great. reppin 804 and 703. VCU

I havent read the whole 40+ pages for me to catch all the way up, but I read a few pages and the whole Penny contract not being sign might be it.. I saw them in person at one of my spots they just got a size 11.5,(they have to mail it back) they look nice but take a closer look at them and it doesnt look like that paint job will hold up at all. I think that it might be a defect with them, recall. And the store had to mail back any matching clothes as well. I wish I knew more about the issue, but I dont.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I hope these hit the DMV after the two feet of snow we're suppose to get this weekend melts.

I'm starting to hate snow with a passion.
Yea man, we are getting like 30 inches. So pissed cause I might not get my Motor Sports.
eyes.gif

yo if that rumor is true about penny not signing that contract with Nike and da they all of a sudden stop producing anything with his logo...expect da streets to get MILKED outta

anything penny hardaway.....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo if that rumor is true about penny not signing that contract with Nike and da they all of a sudden stop producing anything with his logo...expect da streets to get MILKED outta

anything penny hardaway.....
Agreed.

man i just woke up at 4AM and read all of this craziness... feels like a BAD dream.
anyone receive word from "ron" of shoetrends?

Shoetrends said they'll ship on the 20th...they prob won't say anything until then or a few days before.

Originally Posted by novaboy703

mane i cant wait for these shoes to drop. this deplay put the craziness and the hype to the next level, this means more cats are going to be beasting for them and that means resale prices will be high like *$*%. thats means more money for me. i love this, this is great. reppin 804 and 703. VCU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by novaboy703

You're in college, huh

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

nosneaker dude:
i wonder why i am on your mind so much seek help you and the rest of your butt buddies the only friends you have your e friends who will defend you till the end go back to posting in the copper foam thread by the way i have 20 pairs of them already how many you got
it was never about defending me you simp ... I ain't buy @#$% off you ..... it was about defending the people you screwed n whose money u took. Take responsibility for your own mistakes. Keep your imaginary coppers that prolly look like your imaginary eggplants. Prolly still doing business with that dude u claimed screwed you huh? Come see me scammy .... then you'll really have nosneakers.
roll.gif

I got a message too, funny dude. Tough talk on the internet, gotta love it.It's not going to get people to stop, in fact it's going to make people more adamant in bashing your site.

Ok this thread is useless banter now..

There needs to b a new thread..asap..and cut the stupid talk out...

smh at this thread... the delay has gotten the best of all the net thugs and bootleg sneaker sites (nosneakers) pure comedy.... alot of you sound like yall jumping off a cliff.. these will release i guess not knowing when has you guys a bit hmmm whats the word....
Tyrone2.jpg

The dtlr in white oak richmond va got a shipment of shirts and they sayed they were till getting them, i dont believe her but if u want to go out in the snow to get them u can try there lol, not a fan of the coppers

Back
Top Bottom