Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Nike Got Dudes On Here In Full Blown PANIC MODE
laugh.gif

02Thirsty.jpg
laugh.gif
@this. And
laugh.gif
@ the lil penny and mvppupets.
Kinda like nike to push them back. At least the eggplants are coming out.

i wish we knew when they coopers would drop cuz if its in a month or two ill scoop the eggplants too even tho i hadnt planned on it

Nike spread these rumors out because they are trying to move them off the rack around the world, they are not selling too well compare to US. We will see what happen on the 13th.

its kind of hard to believe that just realise that ASG weekend is just a week away, who ever is in charge of making and confirming the release dates need to fired ASAP

Well, I Just Got The Insider Word About Why This Shoe Is REALLY Pushed Back, And It's Nothing That Has Made It To The Infamous List Of Rumors That Have Been Mentioned In Here Thus Far...... I WILL Say That I Did Read Somewhere In These Last 50+ Pages Or So The TRUE Reason Why These Are Pushed Back, But It Seems As If That Explanation Has Gone Un-Noticed And Left Off The List Even
nerd.gif

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR ME TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION..... I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO LET OUT THIS INFORMATION UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE
wink.gif

PS- We Forgot To Add To The "List", That Nike Is Holding Off On Releasing These Because Penny Was An African American Athlete And They Don't Want To DeValue Black History Month With Hysteria Over A Shoe Based Off Our Lowest Denomination Of Currency.

Well, I Just Got The Insider Word About Why This Shoe Is REALLY Pushed Back, And It's Nothing That Has Made It To The Infamous List Of Rumors That Have Been Mentioned In Here Thus Far...... I WILL Say That I Did Read Somewhere In These Last 50+ Pages Or So The TRUE Reason Why These Are Pushed Back, But It Seems As If That Explanation Has Gone Un-Noticed And Left Off The List Even
nerd.gif

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR ME TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION..... I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO LET OUT THIS INFORMATION UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE
wink.gif
thurgood8vb.gif

nerd.gif

wink.gif

PS- We Forgot To Add To The "List", That Nike Is Holding Off On Releasing These Because Penny Was An African American Athlete And They Don't Want To DeValue Black History Month With Hysteria Over A Shoe Based Off Our Lowest Denomination Of Currency.
i made a nice list, let me know fam
laugh.gif

i just called FOOTACTION N FOOTLOCKER they said they are being pushed back what gives nike!!!!!!!!\
anyone got a new release date on these?

^^You And Me Both Fam..... You And Me Both..... Best Bet Is To Hold Tight And Hope That Nike Comes Out With A Date Sooner Than Later....... Out Of Our Hands At This Point (Not That It Ever Was In Our Hands
laugh.gif
)

ThaBoyFast- A Hint Was Given
wink.gif

^^You And Me Both Fam..... You And Me Both..... Best Bet Is To Hold Tight And Hope That Nike Comes Out With A Date Sooner Than Later....... Out Of Our Hands At This Point (Not That It Ever Was In Our Hands
laugh.gif
)

wink.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
)

wink.gif

was it a problem with the paint? i think someone had mentioned that

Seriously considering passing on the eggplants to get two pairs of these...if they ever release.
nerd.gif

Ty, don't hurt 'em...

laugh.gif
)

wink.gif
Customs?
nerd.gif

....they've been holding back the shoes i've bought from overseas a lot more lately. usually there would be a few days wait, it's been more than 3 weeks already.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom