Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Well, I Just Got The Insider Word About Why This Shoe Is REALLY Pushed Back, And It's Nothing That Has Made It To The Infamous List Of Rumors That Have Been Mentioned In Here Thus Far...... I WILL Say That I Did Read Somewhere In These Last 50+ Pages Or So The TRUE Reason Why These Are Pushed Back, But It Seems As If That Explanation Has Gone Un-Noticed And Left Off The List Even
nerd.gif

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR ME TO REVEAL THIS INFORMATION..... I HAVE BEEN SPECIFICALLY ASKED NOT TO LET OUT THIS INFORMATION UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE
wink.gif

Fam, what was the point of saying anything if you weren't gonna throw out info?

Originally Posted by thaboyfast

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

PS- We Forgot To Add To The "List", That Nike Is Holding Off On Releasing These Because Penny Was An African American Athlete And They Don't Want To DeValue Black History Month With Hysteria Over A Shoe Based Off Our Lowest Denomination Of Currency.
LOL

i like that one

best made up reason so far

Copper Inc...cmon! Give Nike permission!

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

They push them back to build hype, ala spacejams. PERIOD. 
indifferent.gif

these aint need no hype over here in the states. neither did space jams. PERIOD.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK, spoke to Sole, he told me the reason nike keep pushin it back is because they saw this thread, they seen some of the !%#!$%%! yall wanna wear with them (makin cents, coogi, walmart clothes) so they gonna make more clothes so NIKE isnt represented wrong in the streets....

straight from sole himself...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OK, spoke to Sole, he told me the reason nike keep pushin it back is because they saw this thread, they seen some of the !%#!$%%! yall wanna wear with them (makin cents, coogi, walmart clothes) so they gonna make more clothes so NIKE isnt represented wrong in the streets....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I was listening over a convo between a few Nike Reps areound my block, and herd Jordan Brand will be making shirts and gear to match for the Copper Foams

And i herd the Abraham Lincoln Foundation is requesting to have Lincoln's face on the side of the Foams...due to copyright issues

i honestly think its cause the major some of the stores were selling these ealry and NIkE wants to investigate because these did have an exact release date but thats just my opinion

just gotta wait and see but they r coming sooner than later nike knows we need this release lol

does anyone know if they will ever drop or is nike still acting stubborn? i was excited about the release!

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

x2_a0a27d

@spthehost if these haven't released , can someone explain how this dude got a pair?

am i the only one that thought this particular shoe looks
sick.gif
?

looka at that crease right above the carbon fiber plate. almost look like fakes of something

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

x2_a0a27d

@spthehost if these haven't released , can someone explain how this dude got a pair?

am i the only one that thought this particular shoe looks
sick.gif
?

looka at that crease right above the carbon fiber plate. almost look like fakes of something
thats not a crease, thats just da color of da copper shifting to da camera angle of da bend thats on all foamposites.

Back
Top Bottom