Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Woulda figured yall woulda learned from last yr !%#$%!@ with ndc...
smh.gif
a lot of salty dudes that night...
laugh.gif
...hope my dude made it aight escaping the belly of the beast known as 34th...I wonder if dudes posted up by Mr. Joe's and AJ's..?

This post is gonna EXPLODE when NDC fails to put 'em up @ midnight here in the Bay! 

3 am for you guys back East...nuts!

Good luck

Don't get too excited, i say they won't release at 12:00 but some random time throughout the night until this morning like they did with Eggplants.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Don't get too excited, i say they won't release at 12:00 but some random time throughout the night until this morning like they did with Eggplants.

i feel like they do this more often times then not.........

I really wanted these so I asked 3 different people to get these for me and a sneaker st pre order. I wanted to make sure I was able to get these that why I had 4 different options incase one failed I had back ups. All 3 people text me back today and say they got the shoes for me and sneaker st sent me email saying my shoes shipped out today. I wasn't expecting 4 pairs at all so 2 are up for grabs if yah miss out tonight and tomorrow. All 4 are size 10s ill have 3 of the 4 tomorrow mourning.

Back
Top Bottom