Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i would LOVE to see a black foamposite upper with da sheen with a SOLID rubber royal blue bottom & royal blue penny logos around da back and in da jewel...photoshop?

can't find BP's icey blue sole PS....that's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

hope you get yours Rico, i have to check in with my homie about his swoosh order now
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

one pair down one more to go .... if anyone see's a 13 when u out and about tomorrow think about your boy. i got u ...... @#$% you NDC
I'll keep an eye out for you dude.

Clear soles KILL the foamposites it just makes em go from a dope shoe to a CLASSIC shoe .

and the black and reds were all right , the cactus was ewwwwwwww.

Originally Posted by Griff

one pair down one more to go .... if anyone see's a 13 when u out and about tomorrow think about your boy. i got u ...... @#$% you NDC
I'll keep an eye out for you dude.
so will I

If anyone can hook up a pair for retail, shoot me a PM.  Didn't have internet and no where near me had these so I would definitely appreciate it.

Walked into Sheikh on Market Street in San Francisco today around noon and picked up a 13 and 11.5.
The eggplants and especially the royals were much harder to get at retail.

i paid for 2 pairs on NDC. one pair with 2day and the other one ground. ground is shipping first ironically and I paid for 2 day with the first order. so backwards. Hope I don't get a cancellation of the 2day. smh

Originally Posted by VAHustler

i paid for 2 pairs on NDC. one pair with 2day and the other one ground. ground is shipping first ironically and I paid for 2 day with the first order. so backwards. Hope I don't get a cancellation of the 2day. smh

I wonder if they doing all ground orders 1st ???

I would be happy if so.

@spoiledfeet if i were u i would request a acommadation from the ndc staff.... like free shipping next order or a precentage off.... i've heard of them doing this when they mess up....

if anybody still needs shoes shot me a pm im willing to help. im in the 804 richmond VA. all the dtlr here are getting their shippment tmrrow. They getting them late cuz of the snow DC. 250 SHIPPED. thats basically retail plus tax, shipping, and paypal fees. just trying to help, im not here to resell

FYI .... rep straight told me they over sold these by alot she offered me $25 towards free shipping i told her to go @#$% herself. Might call back tomorrow and get that $25 LOL why not. RetroKing i ordered 2 pairs.

FYI .... rep straight told me they over sold these by alot she offered me $25 towards free shipping i told her to go @#$% herself. Might call back tomorrow and get that $25 LOL why not. RetroKing i ordered 2 pairs.

LMAO 
laugh.gif

Im sure I would / will say the samething.

SF .. did you do ground shipping ?

This !$% crazy how they F up everything....Havent recieved a cancel notice yet but I will highly pissed.. Still cant believe my homie got a confirmation on shipping and he oredered well after me..I called and woke this nukka up...smh

Can anyone help me on having a size 8 of the Copper Foams?

Kindly PM Me...

Congrats to everyone who copped their pair...

I don't get this at all, the people I told that it was up on NDC got their shipment confirmations, meanwhile I got a call from Nike today to verify that I placed the order since it was 1day shipping etc. The lady told me I would be getting them tom. but I have yet to see the status go from "in progress" to "shipped" this is so frustrating!

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

same here.... maybe i ordered too many, haha

pimp, size 10.5s (i saw) were up this morning and 10.5 and 11s were up this after noon says baby j so if u ordered ur size range, im thinking ur good.

rico.... um, good luck man.

hope so... still nothing for me either... and I figure 2 day shipping means they should be coming ummm today

Back
Top Bottom