Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Ok quick question about those of you saying you got ship confirm; did you order on the restock yesterday?
I got mine and im shipping waiting on ship confirm.
I ordered yesterday from the restock (around 12:00 pm, noon), and they were delivered @ 11:11 AM today

a big thank you to Sneaker_St. just received my foams... i will purchase from him again....

another big thank you to Nike also, the shine on these coppers is just beautiful...

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

382917996.jpg
These actually look pretty slick w/ dark jeans....has anyone balled in these yet?

Originally Posted by ISleepInMyKickz

a big thank you to Sneaker_St. just received my foams... i will purchase from him again....

another big thank you to Nike also, the shine on these coppers is just beautiful...

Awesome glad to hear!  I was about to post that it seems like they have been delivered for some ppl already. 

I always felt the foamposites were stiff as hell on the courts. Took me almost a month and a half to break in my black/red pair.

Originally Posted by dlips

jayzrdead, info on those shirts? Good lookin stuff there

fam i got the plaid at sears 9 bucks and the other at marshalls lol its the unusual places that you get the best stuff

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

its crazy to me that PYS is still tryin to move that FSR for $300 a pair
not crazy @ all...they will get it eventually
truth
indeed

Same goes for sneakerpost.com $300 shipped...

Look for this to become a common trend with hype sneakers..."mom&pop websites" know watsup

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

my coppers smell magical
you gettin high of that smell or somethin 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 .... not from the coppers. LOL Way dudes were talkin i expected to open the box and have a terrible smell hit me. I sniffed em and felt like I was holding a unicorn.
laugh.gif

I was hoping the copper foams would have the copper penny insoles. Not trying to nit pick, but it would have been a nice touch.

a unicorn fam? really?
laugh.gif

that shirt is horrible.

Im sayin a black T...that Penny crew is as far as I would go with these.....shoes are flashy enough.

Originally Posted by KickzIHeart

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by easy3000

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

its crazy to me that PYS is still tryin to move that FSR for $300 a pair
not crazy @ all...they will get it eventually
truth
indeed

Same goes for sneakerpost.com $300 shipped...

Look for this to become a common trend with hype sneakers..."mom&pop websites" know watsup
So why did PYS do a 199.99 release price on the eggplants and wanna charge 3 bills for these?

Back
Top Bottom