Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Just got mine in today. At first wasn't really diggin them and
even considered reselling it. But got home and tried em on
and I love em

Lol at doggy thinking lebron > Penny. Just the fact that you compared 2 completely diff styles. Lebron will never have that footwork. He can dunk on anyone he wants... But he'll never go through the lane juking and turning while listening to Marvin Gaye.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Lol at doggy thinking lebron > Penny. Just the fact that you compared 2 completely diff styles. Lebron will never have that footwork. He can dunk on anyone he wants... But he'll never go through the lane juking and turning while listening to Marvin Gaye.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

bi9f1j.jpg

Sorry if this has already been answered but, what time did these drop on NDC? (Eastern)..Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by younggunna28

Sorry if this has already been answered but, what time did these drop on NDC? (Eastern)..Thanks in advance

10am i think...

Originally Posted by Unclesam

I'm about to ship the only pair I had for sale to a fellow NTer, u know who u r.
wink.gif

Imma need that fitted and a saints jersey and I'm good.
pimp.gif

saints jersey= black/gold
foams= black/copper

just sayin

Originally Posted by blaze1141

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by blaze1141

^^^copped what for 105

The Coppers
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn where u get them from ??
My Connect who works at NT texts me and asks if i want the Coppers for 105 and i said sure. It was the last size so he told me to hurry up if i wanted to grab them i got there at about 3 and give him 105 and he tells me to wait outside So i waited for about fifteen minutes and brings them out. So i ask him how he do it for so low and he says some chick that he works with looks out for him and enter some GC code + 40% off. So that's how basically..

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
looking better weather wise in NYC in a couple days.. might pull em out 1 day...
Word but I think imma wait 'til summer to break mine out.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

pimp.gif
looking better weather wise in NYC in a couple days.. might pull em out 1 day...
Word but I think imma wait 'til summer to break mine out.
frown.gif

I was also thinking about that 2. but no black shirts for me in the summer.. gonna be too hot

Originally Posted by UPandSCRUBING32

Originally Posted by Unclesam

I'm about to ship the only pair I had for sale to a fellow NTer, u know who u r.
wink.gif

Imma need that fitted and a saints jersey and I'm good.
pimp.gif

saints jersey= black/gold
foams= black/copper
just sayin
The peapod colorway still exists
roll.gif
in fact, it grows
roll.gif

just stating facts

I trained both of these NikeTalkers very well, so I get a nice
pimp.gif
NT membership=ego