Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Freshwaters are excluded along with the new grey ones.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... I was hoping to buy the Freshwaters this weekend wit the 50
frown.gif
. I should have known better
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this is how you know foams are whats poppin.....ijapino hasn't even been in JB policing.....son is here copy & pasting that long yellow wall of text.
laugh.gif

Actually, I've been workin all over the place the past few weeks. Every forum has been lacking some serious attention.

Originally Posted by Tony906

WAS GOOD WIT THIS 50 AT FOOTLOCKER WOULD I BE ABLE TO JUS GO IN AND COP WIT THE DISCOUNT

The 50 is an employee appreciation. So unless you work for FTA, FTL, Champs or you know someone who does and they let you use there discount you won't be able to get it. And foamposites are on the excluded list anyway.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

how do these fit? i'm having a friend order for me with his discount but never owned any foams
my other buddy wore his yesterday and that made my decision for me hahaha
i remeber trying out those silver pros that came out to outlets last year
and my toes felt crammed in a 10, but i think the 10.5 was perfect
I'm going to wear these casually but as size reference my kobe vs are 10s

i'd say 10.5 because i'm a size 9, but i bought the foams in a 9.5 and they fit pretty good.  i'm sure the 9 would have been too cramped for my feet...

If your feet are wide they will cramp...but if you have regular width, the shoe will break in and form to your feet.

If you go a half size up, after the shoe breaks in...it might be a little big IMO.
Made that mistake with my first pair awhile back.

Was able to scoop a pair today but unfortunately they are a size 10 and I need one in my size like 11 or 11.5 so i can wear...

^Not sure if you got them from FTA or FTL but see if they can stock locate your size for you.

Actually I came across them at my local outlet. Apparently it was just a random return. They did a Nikefind search for me and found another outlet with my size so I called but they sold them already. The search is on!

^I guess someone thought they was make a quick flip. But stock locate them from a ftl or fta.

But they showin up in outlets like that
nerd.gif
might have to do a nikefind myself

this could have been an og color way, i wish nike would put white in the 1 cent logo's of the retros like the royal, maybe the white swoosh too, not just on the coppers but all of the foamposite one retros. a photo shop of that would be nice. not copping good shoe for penny fans though.

Originally Posted by kikzRus

Freshwaters are excluded along with the new grey ones.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
... I was hoping to buy the Freshwaters this weekend wit the 50
frown.gif
. I should have known better
tired.gif

buy the Volts and just return them with no receipt and get the Freshwaters that's what I did last EA  

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Just got my pair from my connect....these have GREAT execution...on ice till April.

thats in 3 weeks
roll.gif

I must agree tho, coppers are definitely a good look.... have been tempted to cop a 2nd pair but that $200 is not easy to come by as a college student with no job - gotta put money up for those metallic reds...

I just picked up a Worth Every Penny shirt from my local mom and pop for retail
pimp.gif
I was surprised to see them in stock...I've seen these shirts on ebay for $100. Retail all the way!

Originally Posted by Silsprr

pimp.gif
I was surprised to see them in stock...I've seen these shirts on ebay for $100. Retail all the way!

wow 100?
thats crazy. i know i saw them at dtlr before the release for retail but they dried up ASAP. i just scooped a matching tee from my bro's up and coming store (hopefully) for 30.

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

wow 100?
thats crazy. i know i saw them at dtlr before the release for retail but they dried up ASAP. i just scooped a matching tee from my bro's up and coming store (hopefully) for 30.

Most of those auctions are done with but a few are still up for $60+ still not paying that. Up and coming store around the area!? I'm all about local spots you gotta support them I want details!

Originally Posted by bigj505

pimp.gif

wow 100?

Most of those auctions are done with but a few are still up for $60+ still not paying that. Up and coming store around the area!? I'm all about local spots you gotta support them I want details!

im stuck at the hospital (babyj505 is trying to come out too early) so i cant see if my package showed up yet but here is the pic from my bro's facebook page
15698_360639177933_554217933_3788071_7046613_n.jpg

^^^Nice...does he have a website? Oh and congrats for the soon to be born babyj! I know you have those first Nikes/J's on deck.  

^^^ thanks for the congrats. should be a couple more months before lil man is ready to be born but imma lace him with some nice jays.

Back
Top Bottom