Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

just came back from the mall. still got almost a fsr. mad tempted to cop or theow em on layaway

Originally Posted by purplehazen

these really aint that hot, i could see why they still sitting up in places.. they dont sit right with my stomach, its just not as hot as i thought it would be.. i think they should of looked like the catalog pic that we first seen.. the color isnt all that... its a wrap if you get a lil scuff on them, its gonna look like chipped paint.. its whatever, im just a lil disapointed in them

Originally Posted by bigj505

......... here comes the buyer's remorse
laugh.gif

THIS

Funny How This Same Cat Was In Here For PAGES Hyping Up This Release Prior To Picking Them Up...... Now Dude Aint Even Happy With His Purchase
smh.gif
...... Glad I Held Off On Selling My Royals To This Beast
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see the big deal with HoH royals, its a tiny outline...
Ive notice you go hard with disliking anything HOH..

Pearls, HOH royals, in general u just dont like HOH, thats makes me LULZ, but  everyone is entitled to an opinion

I USE to hate hard as @&$% on HOH. I ain't gonna lie. LOL. Like I said before people hate on what they can't get. It's human nature. I want a fair chance at retail like other cats. I use to think dudes in NY or LA ain't no better than me to have a shot. It ain't even that serious but when u can't get em those things enter ur mind. I mean pair after pair that $&@% builds up to hate feel me ? But if I lived next door to HOH I'd love that $@&%. But at the end of the day I just think I could live by one if I really wanted. I'm just over it. If it's tight enough I'll pay extra. I haven't wanted a single pair that dropped there that bad. Guess I'm not missin much.

Maybe its just Rhode Island but these are EVERYWHERE. All Expressions have a full size run. I'm pretty sure we should have them on sale in the next month.

saw the Shriek in Seattle mall had some coppers for around $ 198. didn't ask what sizes they had though.

gs mall still got these.. 1st pair of foams ive seen on shelves. not even the solid bottoms neons or all blacks

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahha dude is dumb. FOAMASITES. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA FOAMASITES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by dtb00201

smh at this guy trying to kick knowledge and can't even pronounce the word foamposite correctly
YO SAID FOAM-A-CITES!!!!!
roll.gif

LIGHTEST BASKETBALL SHOE!!!!
roll.gif

I never thought, as a D.C. native, I'd see the day foams were such in demand worldwide.

Nike will hore these for the next 2-3 years.

I even expect a yellow pair to drop before its all said and done!

glad demand for these is lower than the supply. will cop in a couple of weeks. hopefully i can get them for below 200 shipped by then

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I never thought, as a D.C. native, I'd see the day foams were such in demand worldwide.

please dont give them any ideas

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

please dont give them any ideas
Please dont let Nike treat these like uptempos and keep dropping nonsense colors 

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Maybe its just Rhode Island but these are EVERYWHERE. All Expressions have a full size run. I'm pretty sure we should have them on sale in the next month.
oh yeah? im currently in RI and I didn't think many or any stores would have these...I saw them in FTL today was like
eek.gif
..I wonder if the Eblens on my block got em..

reez wrote:
Where is the vid? He removed it?

Yea I guess he was embarrassed he had pronounced the name of the shoe wrong for 13 years. He was an idiot tough, talking about these were meant to be nikes lightest basketball shoe ever. Then he was complaining about the thickness of the laces in the new pairs and how the new pairs have more foamposite material inside. He was basically talking a bunch of nonsense, but it made for a good laugh.

bigj505 wrote:
YO SAID FOAM-A-CITES!!!!!
roll.gif

The funny thing is some dudes that think they know really call them that. I heard it lots of times and I just
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 and correct them.

You mean FOAMPOSITE.

Well on the topic of the Copper Foams. IDK if you guys care but they were re-released with the Eggplants @ my local mall in Brooklyn NY. For some reason im jimmy Jazz and Footlocker and 2 other stores got a FSR in them on saturday. Theres still a couple left.

Did this happen in any1 elses local stores.

Back
Top Bottom