Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

^Welcome To EARTH ...... Current Population 6,790,062,216
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CaspaX

Well on the topic of the Copper Foams. IDK if you guys care but they were re-released with the Eggplants @ my local mall in Brooklyn NY. For some reason im jimmy Jazz and Footlocker and 2 other stores got a FSR in them on saturday. Theres still a couple left.

Did this happen in any1 elses local stores.

local mall? haha we only have like 1 1/2 malls in BK...

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by air max 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont see the big deal with HoH royals, its a tiny outline...
Ive notice you go hard with disliking anything HOH..

Pearls, HOH royals, in general u just dont like HOH, thats makes me LULZ, but  everyone is entitled to an opinion

I USE to hate hard as @&$% on HOH. I ain't gonna lie. LOL. Like I said before people hate on what they can't get. It's human nature. I want a fair chance at retail like other cats. I use to think dudes in NY or LA ain't no better than me to have a shot. It ain't even that serious but when u can't get em those things enter ur mind. I mean pair after pair that $&@% builds up to hate feel me ? But if I lived next door to HOH I'd love that $@&%. But at the end of the day I just think I could live by one if I really wanted. I'm just over it. If it's tight enough I'll pay extra. I haven't wanted a single pair that dropped there that bad. Guess I'm not missin much.
Im not hatin, so lets not get it twisted, i can have any HoH release i want at retail without the camp, i just dislike the fact that people buy into the average product that nike releases at HoHs, and i dont see the big deal with it
laugh.gif
thats all 

everything goes on sale in rhode island, i like expressions too, they always have some heat.. the foamadomes on sale for 100.. you gotta love that price.. its a good chance if the foams dont sell they will defineltly have to lower the price

@ Uno's and there's some dude wit them on with a "got coppers?" top I believe...happy I will not be pulling these out NO time soon...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by CaspaX

Well on the topic of the Copper Foams. IDK if you guys care but they were re-released with the Eggplants @ my local mall in Brooklyn NY. For some reason im jimmy Jazz and Footlocker and 2 other stores got a FSR in them on saturday. Theres still a couple left.

Did this happen in any1 elses local stores.

local mall? haha we only have like 1 1/2 malls in BK...

laugh.gif
Man u kno wat i meant local mall in NYC whatever. and where is the 1/2? I kno u not talkin bout the Gallery which was blow off the map 2 years ago
nerd.gif

i can't believe these are still sitting at certain stores, i was really ready to preorder these for 240 and say eff my 30% on these. I know house of hoops facebook page on thursday said they still had sizes 9-15 on these, that wouldve been a big mistake

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by ThaKid125

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Maybe its just Rhode Island but these are EVERYWHERE. All Expressions have a full size run. I'm pretty sure we should have them on sale in the next month.
oh yeah? im currently in RI and I didn't think many or any stores would have these...I saw them in FTL today was like
eek.gif
..I wonder if the Eblens on my block got em..
Probably. I'm the Manager of an Expressions and we still have a full size run from my knowledge. They shouldn't be hard to find. The mall still has them as well.

These will def go on sale soon, they are sitting everywhere. I think that they will even hit outlets too. Thats where I hope to scoop up a pair. There def not worth 200 imo. $150 tops.

Originally Posted by blaze1141

these are everywhere still even the eggplants

It depends where you live my friend. In my area, these things are sold out, along with the eggs. Granted, for the copper release only 2 stores within 200 miles of me got them. And for the eggs that number jumped to 3. Its all about location.

nike does a bad job of distributing foams to the right place to sell out. Where I live I can't find a pair anymore. I'll feel kind of heated if peeps can get a discount from them sitting....but oh well.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

nike does a bad job of distributing foams to the right place to sell out. Where I live I can't find a pair anymore. I'll feel kind of heated if peeps can get a discount from them sitting....but oh well.
ur in Va?
its like the exact opposite with the discounts with coppers vs eggs
coppers were on swoosh but employees at other stores couldnt really get on discount
eggplants seem to be discountable at the other stores but werent on ndc
laugh.gif

in va beach....but they don't get many pairs here....maybe like 20 pairs in dtlr and like 7 pairs in 2 footlockers.smh So I always have to travel to Norfolk since they get a lot more pairs in 5 different stores (which don't last for longer than a few days)

Back
Top Bottom