Copper Foamposite Question

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

laugh.gif
the good ol "buy these now because they wont come out in X amount of years" talk is always entertaining.

laugh.gif

on the flip side i do know for a fact that those Black and Metallic Silver Griffeys were brought out recently to just a select number of hsops to see how well they will sell once they are mass produced..... They are suppose to be rereleased sometime in the fall or winter

on the flip side i do know for a fact that those Black and Metallic Silver Griffeys were brought out recently to just a select number of hsops to see how well they will sell once they are mass produced..... They are suppose to be rereleased sometime in the fall or winter

Originally Posted by Compton781

In retrospect it seems like they were just trying to convince to buy the shoes because they didnt sell out
i just got my pair 2weeks ago from footaction in new orleans 218

Originally Posted by Compton781

In retrospect it seems like they were just trying to convince to buy the shoes because they didnt sell out
i just got my pair 2weeks ago from footaction in new orleans 218

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

aint gonna work on me, joints is wack.  

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

aint gonna work on me, joints is wack.  

i dont see the point of "vaulting" them. i mean the foams are being over killed in my opinion. all the colors they are bringing out.

i dont see the point of "vaulting" them. i mean the foams are being over killed in my opinion. all the colors they are bringing out.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
The Coppers ain't even that damn special to be "vaulted"..............and for 15 years?!?!
I'm ducking this tale.

smh.gif
laugh.gif
The Coppers ain't even that damn special to be "vaulted"..............and for 15 years?!?!
I'm ducking this tale.

Back
Top Bottom