Cops Attempting To Run Over Suspects

eek.gif
@ 1:00

The first dude running was stupid, he was around a bunch of buildings, right off the bat he should have ran somewhere a car couldn't go...
laugh.gif

It's a shame he didn't properly run over the first perpetrator. Luckily, he made it up by slamming the second perpetrator.
daf260f3d112bf2ec2ed5d44cdbcb12e2f1e09cc.gif

Let's get the gangs together and start riot. That will show the cops who really run the street.

Alabama til I Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they were trying to run them over. Kind of nudge them
laugh.gif

I'm not surprised most of the cops bow are either fat or roided up. i=In either case they are slow.

Man both cops should be suspended/fired without question... I'll admit the first cop might have just been trying to "bump" the SUSPECT, but youdon't know how that man is going to fall, if he'll get run over etc. A 3000+ pound car is hardly a precision instrument. But what is more disconcertingto me is the fact that the cop entered into a chase in his car through a residential area. You can clearly see parents grabbing their kids out of the way/thecop driving through a playground, etc. Not only is that against police procedure supposedly, he must have forgot the PROTECT portion of his job description.

The second one, he hit that man hard enough to come up on the hood and roll off in to the ditch next to him... Not only are these men innocent until provenguilty by law, I don't think it is up to the officers descrection to punish these suspects by ramming them with your patrol car. I know most cops are fatand lazy, but sometimes you have to give chase on foot rather than injure/endanger the suspect and innocent bystandards. It is part of being a cop, and thesedudes knew that coming into the job.

Originally Posted by sole leisure

The first dude running was stupid, he was around a bunch of buildings, right off the bat he should have ran somewhere a car couldn't go...
laugh.gif

Word, but the second part of the video was
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not only are these men innocent until proven guilty by law,
if they're so innocent then why are they running from the police?

i know if i didn't do anything and a cop told me to get on the ground i'm getting on the ground

so don't give me that innocent until proven guilty @$!*

they just showed their guilt by running

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Not only are these men innocent until proven guilty by law,
if they're so innocent then why are they running from the police?

i know if i didn't do anything and a cop told me to get on the ground i'm getting on the ground

so don't give me that innocent until proven guilty @$!*

they just showed their guilt by running

......they don't want to get ran-ed over
laugh.gif

jk,well whatever to bring a suspect down
eyes.gif

Lol damn he took him out in the 2nd vid
laugh.gif

HAha the first video...cop must have had too much dunkin donuts sittin on the stomach to run after him.

Back
Top Bottom