Cops Doesen't want to call me back?

i get a mail when i was in SF saying i was involved in an incident about a hit and run?
the letter said to call the deputy back, its been 3 days and ive left messages and my number 5 times already and ive talked
to one of the deputies and she said he will give me a call back but has yet to call me back.
should i keep calling?

RIP

tired.gif

happened to me too.... cop called my house... all he wanted was to put me in touch with the owner of the other car....no biggie...but then again, it wasnt anaccident, i nicked the other car while trying to park at the mall... so depends on how bad urs was..

Dont listen to the dudes tryna make themselves feel better by scaring you. Were you involved in a hit and run or was this a mistake?

yeah i dont remember hitting it at all, i drive a navigator so sometimes i dont even feel when i hit some cars unless my passenger tells me that i did so ..

^ i drive an Excursion which is bigger than a NAVI and i know if I hit something LOL.....

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

happened to me too.... cop called my house... all he wanted was to put me in touch with the owner of the other car....no biggie...but then again, it wasnt an accident, i nicked the other car while trying to park at the mall... so depends on how bad urs was..

I thought Magic Carpet's don't do damage when hitting another vehicle???
laugh.gif
shotsfired.jpg

Originally Posted by JiveTurkey813

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

happened to me too.... cop called my house... all he wanted was to put me in touch with the owner of the other car....no biggie...but then again, it wasnt an accident, i nicked the other car while trying to park at the mall... so depends on how bad urs was..

I thought Magic Carpet's don't do damage when hitting another vehicle???
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom