Cops Raid Waka Flocka's House, Gucci Mane Cuffed

other news:
For rapper DMX it's NOT the most wonderful time of the year -- but it is familiar -- because he was just sentenced to prison again ... this time for probation violation. According to court officials in Arizona, the rapper -- real name Earl Simmons -- had his probation revoked today ... one month after he was arrested in Phoenix for failing to check in with his probation officer.

X had been out on parole after pleading guilty to assault in 2009. 

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Cops Raid Waka Flocka's House, Gucci Mane Cuffed

71heo5.jpg

You seriously thought this was funny?

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

So was Gucci jus chillin at Waka's crib.... Gucci def can't stay away from the law I swear dude must be on that Jamie Foxx BAIT status

This.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

So was Gucci jus chillin at Waka's crib.... Gucci def can't stay away from the law I swear dude must be on that Jamie Foxx BAIT status

This.

Waka Flocka's mom is or I think used to be Gucci's manager, that's the only reason anybody knows who he is.

Waka Flocka's mom is or I think used to be Gucci's manager, that's the only reason anybody knows who he is.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

yeah and then waka started rappin after his brother got killed, gucci heard him and liked it and the rest is history

I kicked it with him when he was down here in Miami a lil while ago, hes actually a real cool dude.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

yeah and then waka started rappin after his brother got killed, gucci heard him and liked it and the rest is history

I kicked it with him when he was down here in Miami a lil while ago, hes actually a real cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom