Coronas + rooftop = SMASH vol. well, to the best of us

Timeout.

You make a disclaimer about not bragging....about something that hasn't happened yet??

Is it still cool to say Fail? If so, Fail.

laugh.gif
 at that Mourinho .gif

ppl have really been disobeying the NT rules lately. no pics? smh

but y wud u jus bring coronas to try 2 get her drunk? Go hard or go home fam

Originally Posted by JerseyH8R

Let's get one thing straight I am not braggin so cut the crap.

Alright NT, this Friday I'm bringin some chick on my apt. buildig roof, bringin some coronas. My plans to finish or even get halfway thru with these beers and just straight whip it out sometime after. Easier said then being done, I shall say, always depending what kinda girl it is. I know one thing I learned is the +*%@* either prude or a !%#+, there's no middle.

What I would like to know is, how the rest of you would approach this. Iknow there's some suaves in the house and some wierdos but every1s post counts
smile.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 the hell are you bragging about?

I've smashed multiple chicks on my rooftop. You won't even need beers. But beers are always a plus.
I don't know how your roof looks but mine is mad uncomfortable to smash on but you can still get it in.

If you have a nice view, game over. Rooftops really get girls horny.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

So it's basically a brag thread about inviting a girl over for drinks?

Soon enough it'll be, "NT I've hit puberty! How long till I smash?"
laugh.gif
The sad thing is that I could actually see this happening. And when it does happen, thats when I know I gotta leave here
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Well I'm a weirdo so uhh....might wanna listen up:
Personally, shots will work better. a pint of henny (clear if thats yours or hers type of thing) between the two of ya will get the trick done. Although the rooftop is romantic, the better card to play IMO is the bring her inside where it's more comfortable (works extremely well especially if it's cold at night, which it still is even out in CA). Trust me, the stars and stuff are nice to look at, but if your bed is comfortable as mine as, that'll turn the girl on much more. Her libido will be >9000 at that point and unless either of your are aiming to cuff each other in the grand scheme of things, it will be a grand slam. 

Back
Top Bottom