Cosby Show Appreciation

Probably the 2nd best favorite show of mine next to Fresh Prince.

This episode thats on now, Vanessa lies to her parents and goes to Baltimore to see a concert, but when she gets caught, Claire goes IN on her.
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of the favorite shows of all time.
Bill Cosby is one of my heroes.

Much appreciated. I copped the 1st season gotta get the whole set.. I grew up watching the Cosbys, everyone always compared my family to them.. Good times.

Challange!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Vanessa lies to her parents and goes to Baltimore to see a concert, but when she gets caught, Claire goes IN on her

One of my favs.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

pimp.gif

I remember that episode too

yep, that was a good episode
pimp.gif

great show, denise did go through a kinda strange phase there, but at the end of the day, she was still a babe
smokin.gif

great show. one of the best episodes was when theo was up late at nite watching the de la soul video for "Buddy".
"ameany meany meany meany meany"
"say what!"
"ameany meany meany meany meany"

or the episode where the whole family sang Ray Charles' "Night And Day" for the grandparents' anniversary.
"Baby!!!...
"Nite And Day..."
"Baby!!!"

this thread is gonna make me start buying the seasons. cosby show definitely appreciated.

From memory -

"Tell me Vanessa, did you have BIG FUN WITH THE WRETCHED?"

"B-B-B-Baby"
"I don't know what to say"
"La-La-La-La-La-Laaaaa"
"Robert-Robert-R-R-R-Robert"
"J-J-Jammin on the one"

"Sorry, my hands are sweaty"
"That's okay, we're going steady"

"It's your life to do something with
don't be too scared to compete
Don't stand around and keep losing ground
or you'll end up on the street"

Super appreciated. The show did as much for black people as Obama being president does. I never met a black person in my life (way back when as a child) butthe Cosby show told me they must be okay (honestly). I was introduced to the Cosby family first then gangsta rap after lol.

Clair and Denise
pimp.gif

I love the Cosby show but whenever I watch it I always wonder how is it that they had all that money but neither one of them barely ever went to work. Being alawyer and an obstetrician are both very demanding jobs and most people who are successful at those jobs spend a lot of time at work yet Cliff and Clair seemedto always be at home and had a lot of down time. You saw Cliff working but Clair never seemed to work. Plus when did they find time to have all them kids andgo through medical school and law school successfully at the same time. Kind of unrealistic. Sandra was pretty old so you know they had her at a young age sohow were they able to manage a kid while both being full time students in law school and med school.

edit:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My bad I got my T.V. dads mixed up.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Phil? Philip Banks? Blasphemer! You take the name of Heathcliff "Combustible" Huxtable in vain?
laugh.gif

i loved clair she was the besssttt! reminds me of my mom back in the day with the big hair lol

ahhh, what's the name of the neighbor boy...Peter i think...?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when they needed jelly for their PB&J sandwiches, aww man, that had me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom