Cost cutting at NIke is getting on my nerves !!!

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Mine were from eBay dude out of Florida I forgot to check to see if I could return them before I did a zoom transplant and made them full length zoom. Hopefully yours have full length zoom. I should have either returned them sold them or tried to return them to an outlet. I'd be alot more upset if I had paid full price for them.

I recently bought some flightposite 2 for cheap off eBay just so I could put the zoom sockliner/insole in my old flightposite tbs. Too bad u ca t order the zoom sockliner/insoles
Arrived today, heel only zoom
mad.gif
 damn you Nike
sick.gif
 Got them from an Ebay dude too from Florida. Btw did you remove the heel bag and the foam in order to put the full length bag? Or just putted it on top of the midsole?

sorry to hear you got the heel only version too. i would just return them and get your money back if you can. I cut out the heel bag (which was glued in really well, and dug up the foam crap also, and placed the zoom bag in the shoe . the inside of the shoe is made to accept the full length unit. i used a box cutter. good luck man. just one or two more shoes on my list, and i'm out.

sorry to hear you got the heel only version too. i would just return them and get your money back if you can. I cut out the heel bag (which was glued in really well, and dug up the foam crap also, and placed the zoom bag in the shoe . the inside of the shoe is made to accept the full length unit. i used a box cutter. good luck man. just one or two more shoes on my list, and i'm out.

Unfortunately returning them is not an option... Would cost me 30usd to ship them back to the US
eyes.gif
 Anyway I ordered some zoom insoles , gonna do the transplantation too. I just wish that stupid foam goes off easily instead of breaking into pieces. Yeah I saw that too about the full length zoom construction. The crappy foam has the exact size as the full length bag. Will post pics and info about this kind of surgeries when I get the zoom bag. 

Unfortunately returning them is not an option... Would cost me 30usd to ship them back to the US
eyes.gif
 Anyway I ordered some zoom insoles , gonna do the transplantation too. I just wish that stupid foam goes off easily instead of breaking into pieces. Yeah I saw that too about the full length zoom construction. The crappy foam has the exact size as the full length bag. Will post pics and info about this kind of surgeries when I get the zoom bag. 

Nike is saving me money too. I have a few more shoes on my list of things I want and after that I plan to walk away after 22 years of being in this. I But don't think it will make any difference. Maybe someone at Nike will read this thread bit I dont think anything will change. Thy are laughing their way to the bank and at the same time alienating some of their longtime loyal customers like me.
This is it. Why fix a scam when it isn't broken? I walk into shoe stores now, older & wiser, see what is passing for new tech & vaunted retroes (don't get me started on JB Fusion crap) shake my head sadly, then turn around & walk out of the store. Nike IS saving me money with a lot of stuff nowadays.

Nike is saving me money too. I have a few more shoes on my list of things I want and after that I plan to walk away after 22 years of being in this. I But don't think it will make any difference. Maybe someone at Nike will read this thread bit I dont think anything will change. Thy are laughing their way to the bank and at the same time alienating some of their longtime loyal customers like me.
This is it. Why fix a scam when it isn't broken? I walk into shoe stores now, older & wiser, see what is passing for new tech & vaunted retroes (don't get me started on JB Fusion crap) shake my head sadly, then turn around & walk out of the store. Nike IS saving me money with a lot of stuff nowadays.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

before i even got the chance to read your post i saw your title and was going to complain about how zoomair has been completely eliminated from ALL soccer footwear as of this season. funny we both picked out zoomair as the cost-cutting measure - it's by far my favorite nike innovation.

Zoom has been gone for a LONG time mainly because it was worthless and just added weight.

Originally Posted by riphamilton

before i even got the chance to read your post i saw your title and was going to complain about how zoomair has been completely eliminated from ALL soccer footwear as of this season. funny we both picked out zoomair as the cost-cutting measure - it's by far my favorite nike innovation.

Zoom has been gone for a LONG time mainly because it was worthless and just added weight.

Back
Top Bottom