Costco Kirkland T-Shirts in Grey or Black?????

Ive been wearing kirklands for a few years now...good quality t-shirts.

To my knowledge these have only come in white........but i read somewhere last night that a few people have running into these in black and grey.

I called around this morning with no luck.......I know alot of NT dudes swear by these too.......So are these diff colors showing up in other peoples areas?

Im beasting for like 3-4 packs of each in a medium....but I cant find them anywhere...i need to know if i should call off the search.
laugh.gif

Never seen any other color but white, I remember in another thread someone said the black t's were discontinued

^^ When did they get discontinued ??

I purchased black for the first time over the summer.. I was
eek.gif

I can post a pic later if needed.

I've only ever seen white ones but I've heard people say they got black - I'd love a pack of black ones too, they'd be useful.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

^^ When did they get discontinued ??

I purchased black for the first time over the summer.. I was
eek.gif

I can post a pic later if needed.
Post it.

found a thread on another site and some dude posted this pic back in September........damn, they gotta still be around somewhere

3960894557_114a6ecaf4.jpg

Sam's Club around my way in san diego got these in whites, grey, black, maroon and blue. Didn't think they was that rare

wearing a white one right now
pimp.gif

hands down the best white t.

i need some black and grey ones too.

ive seen a combo pack of white/grey/black. but never solo grey/black, but this was last year though. id love some black kirklands right about now though. mypops just came from costco too

eek.gif
There were black Kirklands!?

Kirkland shirts are the only white shirts I wear
pimp.gif

they have grey and now black
havent washed mine yet so i dont know how much they shrink.. but overall good quality and fit

Back
Top Bottom