Costco samples APPRECiATiON!!

pimp.gif
love it

i got a costco cash card just to go in and get samples.

ain't even got money on it. dont need no membership

Coming back and back with the person serving you looking at you like "have you been here before?".
pimp.gif

Spent yesterday at Costco, had some vicious leg of lamb while there.

While on the subject of Costco, their pizza is damn good. I have heard stories of it but having it for myself, this is some GOOD pizza.

I worked doing samples there not too long ago.
Ya people be camping out for samples, act like there getting some for their significant other, go for many rounds, and we have the regulars. A lot of people are annoying.

Gosh damn this post is appreciated. I love Costco, every single one I've been to has that same exact smell and I love it :lol:

Hot Dog & Soda for $1.50 is :wow: .. it's not even one of those lil' rinky dink hot dogs that take like 2 bites to eat either

PLEASE tell me y'all have tried the Carne Asada Bake?! It's soo damn good. I wana go get one right now just talking about it, but I KNOW it's mayhem in there on a Sunday afternoon :smh:

Gosh damn this post is appreciated. I love Costco, every single one I've been to has that same exact smell and I love it
laugh.gif

Hot Dog & Soda for $1.50 is
eek.gif
.. it's not even one of those lil' rinky dink hot dogs that take like 2 bites to eat either

PLEASE tell me y'all have tried the Carne Asada Bake?! It's soo damn good. I wana go get one right now just talking about it, but I KNOW it's mayhem in there on a Sunday afternoon
mean.gif
Tried it and it was delicious. My local costco doesn't have anymore, though. They replaced it with a turkey/provolone sandwich 
mean.gif

Tried it and it was delicious. My local costco doesn't have anymore, though. They replaced it with a turkey/provolone sandwich :smh:

Damn, I havent been to the Costco food court in a minute. Hopefully this isn't case for all Costcos.

Thats my bake man :frown:

Back
Top Bottom