Could Mike Tyson in his prime K.O. a restrained Silverback Gorilla

Could Mike Tyson in his prime K.O. a restrained Silverback Gorilla

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lol I wanna know what kinda mutant pitbulls dude is raising.
laugh.gif

And dude has clearly never heard of a whale, bear or elephant.
got them Hulk Dogs

the real question here is if mike is standing stationary or if he could build momentum into his punch.

Case in point: Ninjahood could tow iron mike (on a skateboard) with da hemi, giving him inertia that would travel into a harder punch

maybe a longboard, speedwobbles are no bueno

Silverback Gorilla would soak that punch, literally rip the arms of Mike Tyson out of their sockets and beat him with it.

I don't think yall understand how strong a gorilla is. 10 prime Tyson's couldn't fade a single silverback.

mike would kill a silverback gorilla

put him vs a pitbull though another story

Clean shot flush on the temple bare handed? That silver back aint getting up for a couple hours.

Only mammal that could possibly stand a chance against an ungloved prime mike is a properly trained pit bull.

View media item 863320

Was trying so hard not to lose it in class :rofl:

Last edited:
The real question is how many mike tysons would it take to kill one pit

I'd say at least 10

If you puy mike tyson in a 737 and fly him 10k feet up then have him jump out and fall at the gorillas head superman style fist first he would probably kill the gorilla

:lol: Ya'll know how strong a Silverback Gorilla is??

**** is like 10x stronger than a Human. It would literally rip Mike Tyson's head off of its body.

But, with that all said... this has pay-per-view potential...

Ok what about 5 mike tysons 2 weenie dogs a he man and one Brock lesnar vs a gorilla?

Back
Top Bottom