Could Revis shut down Lebron if Lebron played WR?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Since when was Lebron the best WR in HS? And just cause he jogs to the slot doesn't mean he won't get hands put on him
laugh.gif

dreC srs? I know you think flag football extra point conversions are impressive but you've already been exposed for lack of football stats once tonight...

putting Brawn in motion would just allow him to escape that face up jam and let him do off ball spin move to the basket or in this case goal post where he would leap up and snatch the rock out the air before going tween the legs twice like KG could do in NBA Live 06.

Megatron is cool and all but he stole his nick name from the transformers... LeBrawn had a transformer named after him though. You see now?

[table]Brawn[tr][td]
The vehicle Brawn is based on[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Autobot[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Sub-group[/th][td]Deluxe Vehicles[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Rank[/th][td]3[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Alternate Modes[/th][td]Hummer HX[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Series[/th][td]Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen[/td][/tr][/table]

Bout damn time
laugh.gif

You shoulda seen my face tho looking through the list of transformers and finding one that was actually named Brawn.
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah....and i guess if you put usain bolt, the worlds fastest man as a kick returner he'll score a td in every game....right...

This is a copycat post of 1994's "Can Randy Johnson strike out Michael Jordan?"

Ok, so essentially what we're saying is....IF lebron were to join the NFL, he would be a top 5 or even the best (according to some) WR in the game right now? If you see nothing wrong with that statement, I feel very sorry for you.

The reason why I say top 5 or best is because we're saying that the best CB in the league couldn't defend him.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Gotdamn, how old are you? This thread is a refreshing and original idea.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Ok, so essentially what we're saying is....IF lebron were to join the NFL, he would be a top 5 or even the best (according to some) WR in the game right now? If you see nothing wrong with that statement, I feel very sorry for you.

The reason why I say top 5 or best is because we're saying that the best CB in the league couldn't defend him.

Correct.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Instantly.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by tmay407

Gotdamn, how old are you? This thread is a refreshing and original idea.
I'm 22, but it was a joke, brother.

So what happens as he's airborne, makes the catches and tries to continue down field? He'd be leveled before step 2 by a hard hitting LB/S lurking
laugh.gif

I understand this is all hypothetical but c'mon
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Thread is so stupid.

Might as well ask if Casillas could stop a Kobe Bryant penalty kick.

Hahahaha you feel me
smile.gif
This thread is making me think of alot of different comparisons. Seems like everyone thinks Lebron would be the GOAT if he played in the NFL. How about Chris Paul in the MLB? Would CP3 be the black version of Roy Halladay xx Clayton Kershaw hybrid.... Would Usain Bolt be the best pinch runner? How about Messi, that dude would be a mean point guard.
frown.gif
Stupid discussion

Of course Revis could cover LeBron. Revis locks down some of the best WRs in the NFL. Recievers that actually do that for a living.

On the flip though.... I'd like to see Revis defend LeBron on an iso at the top of the key.

Same thing.

I don't know what's funnier....the sarcastic replies defending LeBron or the people who are falling into the trap and giving legitimate/obvious arguments about why Revis would shut him down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This whole Revis is a shut down is getting carried away, he's great and the best in the game but he was getting beat on plenty of plays against Brandon Marshall. I enjoy watching Revis but if Miami had a good QB, game would have looked much different. When Revis goes against someone taller and stronger, it's obvious he's gonna struggle some. I HATE LeBron with a passion, he probably can't play like that but because he's 5-6 inches taller and he can jump, Revis might make some good plays but I can see LeBron scoring no doubt.

are you serious??? revis shut down some of the best WR's in the game today already.. including Calvin johnson!!

LeBron might be able to get a jump ball going down the field or in the end zone here & there, but for the most part Revis would shut him down.

yo forget about lebron...DENNIS RODMAN wouldve been a beast! all you gotta do is throw the football off the overhead camera that dangles around the field and that is like a rebound for him...you know he will grab that too and probably kick revis in the face while getting up there....tell that little boy to wear his mouth gaurd

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

lebron could probably play QB better than rodgers. that scrambling speed
sick.gif

Whoaaaa pump the breaks there mister...

Lebron is the better passer
obvious, i think that goes without saying. have you seen him chuck up those alley-oops? hitting finley 85 yards downfield would be light work for bron. could probably do it off his back foot too.

Back
Top Bottom