Could we finally see a return of the Swoosh to NBA apparel!?...

I would love to see Nike Back in the NBA & NFl . Adidas is just...bland

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

I saw a Bobcats Jordan Brand t-shirt the other night during the game. Actually made me want to cop a NBA t-shirt for the first time in years.

I don't wear three stripes...
What do you want, a cookie? You're like the George W of Nike Talk. You think being obstinante and close minded and sticking to your guns with no regards for facts or reality is a good thing. Ridiculous.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
THIS guy.

I just don't like anything Adidas has put out over the last 5 or so years. What are you even talking about with "facts" and "reality"? Where does your angle go from here? I'm DEFINITELY not a Nike only guy, just very anti-Adidas (and REEBOK).
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

If you're going to try and use big words, try spelling them correctly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
One typo and you miss the point. I guess that makes your use of emoticons to prove your pointsunderstandable.

Reality in this case is that the recent Adidas offerings have been on-point. TS Cut Creators this year, the Gil line 3 years back, the Bounce Commanders, justto name a few, are all excellent shoes and the best in their category in basketball, making them some of the best basketball shoes of the last 5 years. Put itthis way: If any objective observer who didn't care about brands made a list of the top 10 shoes from the last 5 years, adidas would have at least 3 onthat list. They're coming correct.

So if you can't recognize that quality and aesthetic, you can't recognize the facts or the reality that those are good shoes and you're just aplain hater.

Nikes got me in the shoe game aged 8 appearance back then of course.

Back in in 1988 in England we had so many brands that people rocked

K-Swiss,Surgio Tachinnis,Filas,Travel Fox,Troop,SPX,LA Gear,Avia,CONS,Reebok,Adidas and Nike

But Nikes n Jordans always appealed more to me and when I started worrying about performance aged 12 n up Nike were the most comfy and best looking.

I wear everything for sport Nike/Jordan even equipment in recent years people know me for being nike mad but thas just wat I love to me it looks andperforms tha best

Nike from head to toe I do mix Jordan/Nike to me because there the same made same factorys same labels.

I have Nike basketball,beach/swimming towels,swimming cap/goggles,robe,weights belt and training gloves,water bottle and gum sheild its just how I like itto be to some its stupid but to me it makes sense.

I havent rocked anything thats not Nike/Jordan since 1997 when I had some Grant Hill Filas for casual wear.

Peace

Scottie

I saw a Bobcats Jordan Brand t-shirt the other night during the game. Actually made me want to cop a NBA t-shirt for the first time in years.

I don't wear three stripes...
What do you want, a cookie? You're like the George W of Nike Talk. You think being obstinante and close minded and sticking to your guns with no regards for facts or reality is a good thing. Ridiculous.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
THIS guy.

I just don't like anything Adidas has put out over the last 5 or so years. What are you even talking about with "facts" and "reality"? Where does your angle go from here? I'm DEFINITELY not a Nike only guy, just very anti-Adidas (and REEBOK).
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

If you're going to try and use big words, try spelling them correctly.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
One typo and you miss the point. I guess that makes your use of emoticons to prove your points understandable.

Reality in this case is that the recent Adidas offerings have been on-point. TS Cut Creators this year, the Gil line 3 years back, the Bounce Commanders, just to name a few, are all excellent shoes and the best in their category in basketball, making them some of the best basketball shoes of the last 5 years. Put it this way: If any objective observer who didn't care about brands made a list of the top 10 shoes from the last 5 years, adidas would have at least 3 on that list. They're coming correct.

So if you can't recognize that quality and aesthetic, you can't recognize the facts or the reality that those are good shoes and you're just a plain hater.
So, opinions are facts now? You thinking Adidas putting out better basketball shoes is YOUR opinion.

I can't even mess with Adidas outside of basketball, that's the thing. Their running shoes are nothing at the mid-level as far as performance goes forme. If IN MY OPINION, they put out quality products, I would wear them to death. I just don't feel like they make good products and that people try to repthem JUST to be anti-Nike.

I've been saying this for a while, I don't even like Nike like that outside of basketball.

Clothing-Under Armour
Running-ANYTHING but Nike, Adidas
Casual-VARIETY of brands

People always complain about Nike fans riding their brand too hard but Adidas people try even harder. It's so funny to me. I guess they feel insecure abouttheir purchase? Just let me buy what I want and keep wearing your stripes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^It's all good man, Zombie has always been an adidas-head; he has some valid points and ones I don't agree with but that's why they call itopinions. The real thing is I like this thread and the discussions on why guys wear certain brands and the reasons for it, it all makes the world go round! Ithink if we all strictly wore nike or adidas, nothing would ever become better. That's why competition is best; it forces these companies to continuallyinnovate and we reap the rewards.

i remember when k durant got out of UT he turned down a 82 million dollar addidas contract and went with a 70 million dollar nike contract

Originally Posted by DtotheD

i remember when k durant got out of UT he turned down a 82 million dollar addidas contract and went with a 70 million dollar nike contract

how come this is the first time ive heard about KD getting paid 70 mill by nike?

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

nike will not take on the NBA contract, theres no money to be made.
100% true, as much as it pains me to say....
When the Adidas contract nears an end, I wonder if Under Armour would try to make a move for this? Only other options would be for Adidas tore-up or for someone like Rbk, Champion, Puma, or Starter try to get back in the game. I can't see Nike getting back in for reasons already mentioned. Not that any other company would be making much money on these deals either, but I think their angle is to do it more for brand recognition than anything else.

I'm not gonna argue either way on the shoes, but as far as college uniforms/technologydesign and apparel...Nike kills Adidas in this area.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I'm not gonna argue either way on the shoes, but as far as college uniforms/technologydesign and apparel...Nike kills Adidas in this area.
Don't feel bad. It's common sense.

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Nikes got me in the shoe game aged 8 appearance back then of course.

Back in in 1988 in England we had so many brands that people rocked

K-Swiss,Surgio Tachinnis,Filas,Travel Fox,Troop,SPX,LA Gear,Avia,CONS,Reebok,Adidas and Nike

But Nikes n Jordans always appealed more to me and when I started worrying about performance aged 12 n up Nike were the most comfy and best looking.

I wear everything for sport Nike/Jordan even equipment in recent years people know me for being nike mad but thas just wat I love to me it looks and performs tha best

Nike from head to toe I do mix Jordan/Nike to me because there the same made same factorys same labels.

I have Nike basketball,beach/swimming towels,swimming cap/goggles,robe,weights belt and training gloves,water bottle and gum sheild its just how I like it to be to some its stupid but to me it makes sense.

I havent rocked anything thats not Nike/Jordan since 1997 when I had some Grant Hill Filas for casual wear.

Peace

Scottie
^ a true Nikehead

Back
Top Bottom