Could you ever date someone who has your biggest turnoff?

It always kills me when i see an absolutely beautiful girl smoking cigarettes, it automatically just turns me completely

off. I could never date someone who smokes, So what about you, would you ever be able to date someone who had

your biggest turnoff?

NO because when you finally come out and tell her she going to be like you knew I was like this in the first place

why bother? don't waste your time.

as for turn offs = uses a ton of cosmetics, smokes, *****y attitude, and has a hidden penis.

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

NO because when you finally come out and tell her she going to be like you knew I was like this in the first place
i know that situation all too well

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Smoking cigarettes is just nasty [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Can't mess with that.. Another thing is a dumb chick (or no personality), can't do that either.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To answer your Question OP, NO.[/color]

I have before. It wasn't fun, but it's impossible to not find a girl who doesn't do it.

So I'm prett much s.o.l.

The cigs thing kills me too, but after seeing my boys girl smoking it depends. The turnoff for me is the smell for me. I absolutely hate that smell. We use to hang out a lot especially during the summer and she never smelt like it. The stench was never in her house/car and she had the courtesy to go outside and smoke and not smoke inside the house with every1 else.

As long as I don't smell it it doesn't bother me.

I smoke cigarettes too so I can't use that as an excuse.
My biggest turnoff is probably someone with a boring personality.

absolutely not, i cant stand when people smoke...no way i could deal with that for a long period of time

date? sure, could be a short fling, nothing too serious. its just dating after all.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Smoking cigarettes is just nasty [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Can't mess with that.. Another thing is a dumb chick (or no personality), can't do that either.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]To answer your Question OP, NO.[/color]
ionno man smoking used to be a huge no for me, but then i went to London and i saw a bunch of french chics and i must say....i was still attracted
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

date? sure, could be a short fling, nothing too serious. its just dating after all.

Exactly. I aint wifing no chick that smokes/is dumb. But I will surely smash.

bad hygeine is my biggest turnoff so hell no i wouldn't be able to date them regardless of how hot they were, if that broad is dirty and doesn't take care of herself i will personally make sure im yns

I can handle smoking and whatnot, but I can't stand chicks with attitudes and chicks that can't hold a conversation

I tried, this girl was my dream girl looks wise, but she was such a bit.ch. Lasted 2 months.

Oh yeah cigarettes would also be a no no.

Originally Posted by getmoneyforever

Exaaactly... Like that Camron skit "When you first meet a chick, you gotta slap her. Cuz then, later on she cant be like 'Caaam... You dont treat me like you used to.'"

So if you let her slap you at first, you cant complain!

Back
Top Bottom