Could you ever date someone who has your biggest turnoff?

i must be in the few bunch that doesnt mind when a girl smokes. drinking tho.. not a fan.

if i really liked a person i *think* i can get over the fact that they smoked.. i wouldnt try to make them quit either. i've dated people that have smoked and they would be like "i'll try not to smoke around you since i know you dont like it"

that always cracks me up- "i wont do something because you dont like it" thats respectable i know but stupid still. if YOU want to do it and it makes you happy, then do it, dont let another persons opinion conflict with that.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live" -wilde.

no. my biggest turn off is fat guys. i could never be physically attracted to one so i could never date one

i'm a smoker myself so i personally love a girl that smokes
but no dumb girls or girls that lack a personality for me

I Hate A Dumb Female. The Smoking Cigs Thing I Might B Able To Handle As Long As She Doesn't Do It Around Me. I Smoke Weed But Not Around Ppl Who Cant Stand It. If The Chick Aint Got No Personality She Can Take Tha Next Thing Smokin And Leave. Bad Hygiene Is A BIG Turnoff In So Many Ways.  

Just imagine this....
You went out with this girl, and when you were about to pop a question, she just suddenly farted loudly and it stinks...
Would you date her still?

My question to her would change to, "shall we send you home now?"

I don't want to say smoking cigs is cool, but to completely ignore a potential chick due to "that" is absurd.

Nope I can't stand dumb girls, girls that have cigarette breath, girls who have no sense of style, and girls with no sense of humor

bad teeth....i wouldnt be able to sleep with myself at ngiht with dirty yellow teeth, or hella crooked tooths!

Damn i feel you

many good looking girls ive seen at school always seem to light up after class, I cant get with that

So no

i know some of y'all feel me on this. she has to have nice feet.

there's this one girl that i'm on the fence with. i can handle alright feet, but her feet are ROUGH, like durable slave feet.

Back
Top Bottom