Could you get tricked into drinking urine? She did...

[h3]Report: Man Pulls Disturbing Prank On Hotel Clerk[/h3]
684B80C3BEB07FF214DB480AF2E8FE17_250_250.jpg

Posted: Aug 6, 2009 3:55 PM
Updated: Aug 7, 2009 4:57 AM

A group of men who gather on the chat site pranknet.org are wreaking havoc across the country, but the prank they pulled on a hotel clerk in Lexington may be the most disturbing yet.

It happened July 20, 2009 at the Homewood Suites in Lexington.

According to the staff at the website the Smoking Gun, the prankster, identified as 19-year-old Tyler Markle of Texas, called the hotel and got through to room 206. He told a man inside that room there was a hepatitis scare at the hotel and he should submit a urine sample to the front desk.

At the same time, the prankster told the front desk clerk he was with an apple cider company and in a minute, one of their reps would be down to deliver a cider sample for her to taste.

The prankster allowed the woman to sample the liquid, before informing her it was urine.

Homewood Suites has not commented about the incident and Lexington Police would only say they're looking into it.

The group of pranksters has successfully talked victims into destroying hotel rooms, setting off sprinkler alarms and damaging assorted fast food restaurants.

On the Web: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0803091pranknet1.html

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry but that was some clever %*%+. If that happened to me i would be pissed but you have to give dudes their props.

laugh.gif
Gross, but hilarious. How dumb do you have to be to not realize thatwarm, piss smelling liquid isnt apple juice?

Originally Posted by Dakingii

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry but that was some clever %*%+. If that happened to me i would be pissed but you have to give dudes their props.
Understatement of the week
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

she dont know what piss smell like. plus dude didnt spark a convo about "oh here's my piss for that hep sample"
smh.gif

I just read the entire story about the group behind it.

Cliffnotes:
-Called Pranknet, it was lead by some Pakistani guy who lives in an apartment with his mom feeding off of someone else's wifi.
-Basically they used Skype to call all of these people, and if they ran out of money for the Skype payments, they found someone to do it for them
-They posed as authoritarian figures and made guests at hotels break things at hotels and also pranked Craigslist ad posters.
-This site's reporters investigated, found out the guy's name
-Leader of Pranknet is in doo-doo.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

roll.gif
roll.gif

she couldn't smell it while she was bringing the cup/glass to her mouth?
She was probably thinking to herself "man this stuff has some bite to it"

i've drank my own urine once... it tasted like water

JK, or not its up to you LOL

Back
Top Bottom