Could you imagine if you worked at McDonalds or Morton's Steakhouse

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I just want to let you know..your threads bring me joy, Jacob.
I was going to stop posting today after the double post yuku error, but I'd just like to take a little bit of time out of my busy schedule to acknowledge you "AJChick23".
Your replies bring joy to my Nike Talk Inception, and actual joy to my "Real Life" outside of the "Dream".

God bless you, and all of your future endeavours.

Sincerely,

-Jacob

What's the point of this thread anyways?..

Also, how could you compare McDonalds and a Steakhouse?
haha

What's the point of this thread anyways?..

Also, how could you compare McDonalds and a Steakhouse?
haha

- What if the entertainer decided to put on a little show, prior to demanding preparation of his Big Mac?!!?

- What if the entertainer decided to put on a little show, prior to demanding preparation of his Big Mac?!!?

Are you ever serious though? Is life always like a dice game to you?
Spoiler [+]
ARE YOU EVER NOT ENTERTAINED!?!

Spoiler [+]

I don't have any respect for Kanye or Bieber so they wouldn't be a whole lot different than any other customer. It'd be cool that I got to see them but I'm not making their sandwich any different than anyone else
grin.gif

I don't have any respect for Kanye or Bieber so they wouldn't be a whole lot different than any other customer. It'd be cool that I got to see them but I'm not making their sandwich any different than anyone else
grin.gif

Originally Posted by methedy23

Bwaaahhh Haaaa Haaaahhhh!!!! They were like, dude...really......are you Pha - rrell?!?! We need to close up shop homie!  been a long day for people like us that are actually....."GRRIIINNNDIIINNN" instead of "CLOWNNNNNNNINNN".
roll.gif

Originally Posted by methedy23

Bwaaahhh Haaaa Haaaahhhh!!!! They were like, dude...really......are you Pha - rrell?!?! We need to close up shop homie!  been a long day for people like us that are actually....."GRRIIINNNDIIINNN" instead of "CLOWNNNNNNNINNN".
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Spoiler [+]
Nike Talk isn't life 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Spoiler [+]
Nike Talk isn't life 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom